Chapter Twenty-Three

I haven't seen or heard from Harry in two whole days. After he dropped me off at home after the interview he basically fell off the face of the planet. I have tried to text and call him multiple times but he refuses to answer. I'm beginning to get worried. None of the other guys would answer me either. Even when Niall came over he would ignore me. I asked the girls if any of them knew anything about what is going on. All I got from them was a shake of their heads though.

I decided to go for a run to get my head off of things for a while. I put my headphones in and turned the music all the way up. The first song that came on my playlist was LITTLE LION MAN by Mumford and Sons. It is one of my absolute favorites. Then I took a deep breath and began my daily run. Half way through the run though I found a note on the ground that said my name. I picked it up. The note said 'turn me over' with a smiley face. I turned it over on the back to find more writing. It said, 'Pippa if you are reading this please go to Central Park. There is a prize waiting for you there.'

I smiled and ran towards the park. When I got there I looked for something that indicated a prize. I saw a man selling balloons. I was about to look somewhere else when I saw a balloon that had a rose tied to it. I walked over the man.

"Are you Pippa Stone?" He smiled.

"Yes sir. How do you know my name?"

"I have a balloon for you." Then he handed me the one with the rose. "Oh and there is a note as well."

"Thanks." He handed me the balloon and note and I walked away.

The note said, 'if you are reading this one that means you found the first note. I hope you like your rose but that is just the first of the prizes. Now you need to go to the bar where we had our first dance. :)'

I took the prizes with me and headed towards the bar. When I got there there was a sign that said closed on the door. Right under that sign though was a poster. The poster said, 'look in the window for your next prize. Next stop is at the alley where we first met and you saved my life.'

I looked in the window to see a small rectangle box. I opened it to see silver locket. I opened the locker to see a picture of Harry and I on one side. The other side had a poem. 'A gentle word like a spark of light. Illuminates my soul. And as each sound goes deeper. It's YOU that makes me whole.'

I smiled and started towards my next destination. While I was walking I attached the locket around my neck. I got to the alleyway and saw paint on the back wall. 'I know this is illegal but I don't care.' I smiled at that part. 'I know I have ignored you for the past couple days but I promise it was for the good. I love you baby and if you come to our special place I will show you how much I love you.' S

I got a taxi and made them drive to our hill. I paid the man and got out of the car with my stuff.

When I stepped out I started looking around for Harry, but I didn't see him all I saw was a small candle lit table. I walked over to the table and found the candles in a heart shape with a small velvet box in the center of it.

I grab the box and excitedly opened it. I found a note that said turn around. I did as the note said and found Harry in a tuxedo on one knee with a ring in his hand. I will never forget the words he said next.

"Pippa Stone, will you please do the honor of being the love of my life forever?"

I froze where I was standing. I got tears in my eyes and tears started rolling down my cheeks.

"Pippa will you please do me the honor of becoming my wife? I love you so much. All I want is to be with you for the rest of my life. Will you please marry me?"

My words were stuck in the back of my throat. All I could do was nod my head yes. A huge smile crept up on his face. He placed the ring on my left hand and stood up. He wrapped his arms around my waist. He picked me up and twirled me around several times.

"I love you Pippa Stone."

"I love you to Harry Styles." I said.

Then he kissed me. I couldn't help but smile during the kiss. I couldn't stop smiling actually. I was still crying but it was a happy cry. We stayed on the hill and ate the romantic meal he had prepared for us. The sun started to set and the whole sky turned a bright pink. It was absolutely beautiful sight.

I turned back around to see Harry staring at me. His beautiful emerald green eyes staring into my eyes.

"What?" I smiled.

"Nothing. You just look so beautiful."

"Harry." I blushed.

"Do you want to dance?"

"What?"

He stood up and held out his hand to me.

"May I have this dance my lady?"

"But there is no music." I said standing up and reaching for his hand.

"We will make our own." He smiled.

We walked over closer to the edge of the hill. He pulled me in real tight to his body. He grabbed my left hand and I put my right hand on his shoulder. He put his other hand on the small of my back. I laid my head on his chest and we started dancing. He softly started to hum 'I won't give up' by Jason Mraz. We danced for a while until it started to get really dark outside. He asked to take me home and I said of course. When we got there all the lads and girls were at my apartment.

"So..." Louis asked.

I smiled. "We're engaged!" I screamed.

Then they all came over to hug Harry and I.