Chapter Five

We got to his car and he opened the door for me to get in.

"Well thank you."

"Your welcome love."

Once in the car he turned on the Radio and the first song to come on was 'Kiss You' from One Direction. He turned it up real high and sang to the top of his lungs. I started laughing, so he turned it down a little, and looked at me.

"What do you not like my singing?"

"You are so cute when your singing."

"You think I'm cute?"

"Umm I mean..."

"It's okay love I think you're cute as well."

My cheeks turned bright pink and I just looked out the window.

"So Pippa what is your favourite color?"

"What?"

"I want to get to know you better since you probably already know most things about me. So what is your favourite color?"

"Blue."

"Awe me to. Okay what is your favourite Christmas movie; besides Elf that is?"

"Home alone."

"I love that movie. Umm favourite ice cream flavor?"

"Superman or chocolate chip cookie dough."

"Nice. See we are perfect for each other. I love all the things you just named."

"That doesn't mean we are perfect for each other."

"Oh yes it does. It is a sign to tell us to stop questioning and just go out already."

"I don't think that is what this game is about. Plus we are on a date does that not count."

"No it doesn't count. Just going on a date doesn't qualify that you are mine, so technically you are still single and can see anyone. Officially going out however means you are all mine and I don't have to share you with anyone."

"Wow Harry."

"What?"

"Nothing your just not exactly the kind of guy I thought you were and I'm glad."

We pulled up to the theatre and parked near the door. He walked over and opened my door, and held out his hand to help me out of the car. He intertwined our fingers and we walked into the theatre. He ordered our tickets and we went to go find a seat. Once we had gotten inside the commercials had already started. We walked all the way up the stairs and sat in the back, so no one would accidentally recognise Harry and ruin our date.

When we sat down he let go of my hand and lifted the cup holder up in between us. He then scooted closer to me and wrapped his arm around me.

"So what movie are we watching again?"

"Some romantic movie. I don't really know Louis helped me plan this date."

"Well okay then."

"I mean I didn't want to make it to fancy but then again I didn't..."

"Harry calm down. It is okay I am just happy to be here with you. I don't care where the date is, or what kind of movie we are watching."

"Are you sure because if you don't like it we can leave and..."

"Harry really it is fine. I am beyond happy right now."

The movie started then and sure enough it was some romantic movie. I didn't pay attention to the title, in fact I didn't pay attention to the movie at all. I was just staring at Harry. He finally noticed me and I turned away.