Chapter Seventeen

I woke up to my phone going off. I looked at the screen to see it is Damon calling me.

"Hello."

"Hey Pippa. Collin and I wanted to know if you wanted to go out and get a bite to eat around 11:00?"

"Umm sure. I don't have any plans yet."

"Awesome could we meet at that restaurant beside that club we went to the other day?"

"Yea no problem."

"Okay see you then."

I hung up then dialled Harry's number. It rang a couple times before he picked up.

"Hey Harry."

"Hey."

"Are you feeling any better?"

"Yea. I actually feel a lot better since I got some sleep."

"Great. Well Damon called and invited me to lunch I was wondering if you would like to go with me. I don't want you to get upset or anything that I went with him and Collin alone."

"Yes I'm coming. Thank you for inviting me love. What time?"

"We need to be there at 11:00."

"Okay I will pick you up at 10:30."

"Okay see you then."

I took a shower and curled my hair in soft curls. Then I pinned my hair to one side. I put on a casual dress and some black sandals. I applied my make-up and waited for Harry. About 15 minutes went by when there was a knock on the door.

I opened it to see him leaning against the wall. He was wearing a brown leather jacket with a red shirt and jeans.

"Hey love."

"Hey."

"You ready?"

"Yea lets go."

When we got at the restaurant Damon's car was already there. We walked in and saw him and Collin seating in a booth.

I grabbed Harry's hand and we walked over to the guys. They looked up and smiled then when they saw Harry their smiles faded.

"Hey Pippa." They said.

"Hey boys."

I sat down then Harry slid in beside me. He put his arm around my shoulder and their faces were blank.

"What's wrong guys?" I asked.

"We thought y'all broke up." Collin said.

"Oh no we had a huge fight but we made up." I said.

"Yes we did. She even slapped me in the face real hard." Harry smiled.

"I am sorry." I said.

"I know. Besides it was kind of hot." He joked.

"Okay get a room you two." Damon said.

"Oh calm down brother. We were just having a little fun." Harry said.

"So you guys how much longer you staying here?" I asked.

"About three to four days maybe." Collin said.

"And Zach? Is he still here?"

"Yea he is still here."

"By the way we didn't know you two still had problems when we brought him. He said y'all had worked everything out and were friends again." Damon said.

"Wait you were friends with this freak?" Harry asked.

"Yea we were friends before he started being creepy and controlling." I answered. "Speaking of Zach. Where is he anyway?"