Chapter Fifeteen

Elizabeth got up and pushed the movie in the slot.

"Anyone want anymore popcorn?" I asked.

"Yes!!!" Niall screamed. "I mean yes please if you don't mind."

"No problem." I laughed.

I walked into the kitchen and put the popcorn in the microwave. I leaned my elbows on the counter and put my hands on my face.

"Pippa?"

I heard someone say my name. I turned around to see Louis looking at me with confused eyes.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Oh yea... Umm... I will be fine I'm just over thinking some things is all."

"Is this about Kara?"

"What do you mean?"

"Is Kara the one Harry cheated on you with?"

"He didn't cheat. She kissed him and he pushed her away, but yes she is." I got tears in my eyes.

"Come here."

He opened his arms and wrapped them around me. I buried my face in his chest. I was trying to keep the tears back but it wasn't working very well. I had tears running down my face.

"Sis there is no reason for you to be upset. Harry will never hurt you on purpose. You should just hear some of the wonderful things Harry says about you. Sometimes he talks so much we have to tell him to be quiet. I mean we love you and all but you are the only thing he ever talks about anymore."

I started laughing and he kissed me on the top of the head.

"I know we are not that close yet, but I want you to know you can talk to me whenever you need to. No matter what time of day or what your issue is. I will always be on clock to help my little sister out."

"Thank you Louis. You have no idea how much that means to me."

I leaned away then and he wiped the tears from my face.

"Now grab that popcorn and lets go enjoy a movie." He said.

"Will do."

We walked back into the living room and I handed Niall the popcorn. The commercials had just ended so the movie just started. I tried to sit beside Harry but he grabbed my waist. He pulled me down on his lap.

"Harry I'm too fat for this."

"Don't say that. Now watch the movie."

His arms were around my stomach, and he pulled me in where there was no space in between us.

I was paying attention to the movie when he pushed my hair away from my neck. He started kissing my neck and I started giggling.

"Harry quit." I whispered.

He ignored me and just kept going.

"Harry other people are in this room."

"Then lets go into your room." He whispered.

"We are watching a movie. Besides they will suspect something."

"Let them suspect. Who cares?"

"Harry I don't know."

"Well I'm going to kiss you no matter where we are."

"Of course you are."

"We will be quick. Please."

"I don't know."

"But I love you."

"I love you two, but I'm still not sure."