Chapter Fourty

I was finishing up my last minute packing for the trip. Harry has been acting even more strange than before. Every time I simply cough or even sneeze he freaks out. I have no idea what is wrong with him now. I finally zipped up my bag and ready for my trip. I can't believe I'm actually going to Europe. I'm so excited.

"Ready?" A deep voice asked from behind me. I turned to see my wonderful fiancé with a huge smile on his face.

"Ready." I answered.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yea. I'm a little nervous but I'm good."

"I meant as in being sick."

"I'm good Harry. I think it was just a 24 hour bug I caught or something. Why are you so paranoid?"

"I'm not. I just hate seeing my baby sick is all. Now come on. We don't want to miss our plane."

He grabbed my bag and I walked out of my room. Kara had agreed to come along as well, but I wasn't sure on how I felt about that. I'm afraid that she is going to do something to ruin our entire trip.

Once we got to the airport my nerves really started to set in. I had never been on a plane before because of my deathly fear of heights. Even when we moved to New York we didn't fly. They begged to so we could save time but I refused. I made them drive the whole 18 hours. I have no idea how Harry talked me into this.

We had first class so no one would bother us on the ride. I refused to sit by the window in case I freaked out. So Harry took the window seat and I was right beside him.

"Are you okay sweetheart? You're shaking." He said grabbing my hand.

"I'm really nervous." I admitted. "I don't like heights."

"You can't even tell we are in the air once it starts." He smiled.

"Just don't let go of me the entire ride."

"Okay." He laughed.

"It isn't funny Harry. I'm terrified." I smacked him in the arm.

"I know. I know." He laughed. "I got you." Then he wrapped his arms around me and I buried my head in the crook of his neck. The plane started with a jolt and I let out a small scream. "Shhh." He cooed in my ear.

"Can we talk about something to get my mind off of this please?" I asked.

"Of course. What do you want to talk about?"

"What is your mom like?"

"Lets see... She is just like any other mum. She's happy, funny, sweet, loving, caring."

"Do you ever miss her?"

"All the time. I had to move out when I was 16. I felt horrible leaving her alone."

"I miss my mom too. Have you ever thought about what your life would be like if you didn't try out for the x-factor?"

"I use to. I don't think about it much anymore though."

"Why not? What changed?"

"I met you." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"So you wouldn't go back and change your past at all?"

"Nope. Not one single moment."

"What about your sister? Do you think she will like me?"

"I think she will love you. I mean she loves everyone, but I know she will love you. I think you will like her as well."