Chapter 6

(F/n)'s POV

As I was walking down towards my new room, I saw Eren walking down the hall. "Hey Eren." I greeted before I passed him. "Oh, hi (f/n). Captain said I have to redo my cleaning." He sighed.

"I can stay and help, if you want?" I asked. "No it's fine." He replied, "What happened to you? Your face is a bit red." Eren pointed out. I felt my cheeks and noticed they were a bit warm.

"Oh...n-nothing happened." I answered. "Well I'll see you at dinner!" I added, and walked to my room. 'I can NOT tell him what happened while he was gone.' I thought as I walked inside my room.

>>>Time Skip, brought to you by Levi's Windex>>>

Eren, Petra, Gunther, Eld, Oluo, Levi, and I sat at a table in the mess hall drinking tea. I kept quiet while everyone else talked, I was still embarrassed from earlier.

"That's a truth, especially given how unique the situation is. Consider how many people died on the path to taking back wall Maria. Then hope comes in a form no one expected, one that we're not entirely sure how to deal with." I heard Eld say, looking at Eren.

I looked around the table, everyone was staring at Eren. "Most of us still find it hard to believe. So how does it work? This whole 'changing into a Titan trick', really?" Eld asked Eren.

"Wish I could tell you, but the fact is; my memory's not clear. Guess it's kind of like being in a trance. I do know the trigger seems to be hurting myself in some way, like biting my hand." Eren answered.

"You're not going to get anything out of him. Apart from what the scribblers have laid out in the reports. Not that you know who would have a go at it. You'd be lucky to come out of it alive if that one lays a hand on you. Course it's only a matter of time-" Levi got cut off.

"Who are you talking about?!" Eren asked, a little frightened. I gave him a look saying, 'calm down'.

*THUD*

"Ow!" We heard a female voice shout from behind the locked door. Petra got up and opened it, revealing a brunette with glasses.

"I'm so sorry, good evening team Levi! How is castle life treating everyone?" She greeted. "You're too early." Levi muttered. "Am I? Suppose I couldn't help myself!" She replied.

"Section commander, Hanji?" Eren asked. "Hello, Eren!" She smiled. I stopped listening when she started rambling on about experiments and what not.

"Let's get out of here." Petra whispered to me. I nodded and stood up to leave, "Sorry!" I whispered to Eren. After leaving the mess hall I walked back to my room to get ready for bed.

'Hope Eren doesn't stay up all night listening to Hanji.' I thought before falling asleep.

~~~

It was dark and it was sprinkling rain, a baby was asleep in someone's arms. That someone was running along a street. The person came to a stop, and walked slowly now.

The baby started to wake up a little. The person was a woman, she had a cloak on and her hood covered the top half of her face. All I could see was her (h/c) hair, the same color as mine.

She looked a little similar to me. She also had the same lips as mine. Her skin was a little darker than my skin, but that could be since it's dark out here.

She set the baby on the ground, 'Where was she taking her?' the mysterious woman crouched down next to the baby, and pulled something out of her pocket.