Chapter 47

(F/n)'s POV

"Wait." I heard a monotone voice say. A small smile creeped up on to my face as I turned around to face Levi. "Did you plan this?" I asked, giggling a little. He nodded, grabbing both of my hands in his.

"Listen (f/n)..after these past few months of bullshit happening..it's made me realize something." He started. "And what's that?" I whispered.

"I don't want to lose you..ever. I want you to stay by my side till the end." Levi started kneeling down. 'Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.....no, Levi...please..' "(F/n) (l/n),"

'Levi...please don't do this! I don't want to say yes and I don't want to say no! Shit, what do I do?!'

"Will you,"

'Can I just jump off the wall right now?! If I say yes, he's going to be crushed when I die soon! If I say no, he's just going to want to know why..'

"Marry me?"

'SHHIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT!!!!!!'

"......." My heart was racing as I was trying to think of what to say and fast.

"....Y-yes.."

'DAMMIT, HE'S GOING TO KILL HIMSELF IF HE FINDS OUT!'

He slowly opened the black velvet box, revealing a small diamond ring. I saw a smile on Levi's face. An actual smile. Sure I've seen him smile before, but those were small smiles.

This one was a bright smile I've never seen him show before. He slipped the ring on to my ring finger, looking up at me before standing back up.

I stood there frozen, thinking over of what I've just done. 'I can't promise him I'll live to see our wedding day.'

"(F/n), are you alright?" Levi gave a look of concern. "Oh, yeah! I'm fine!" I came out of my thoughts and back to reality. "Are you sur-" "Yup! Totally!"

I cupped his cheeks in my hands and gave a him a big wet kiss. I pulled back, "Uh.." "Sorry." I mumbled. "I was just in shock." I grinned. Levi gave a small smirk before picking me up.

"Wrap your legs around me." He ordered. I furrowed my brows in confusion but listened to him by wrapping my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck.

Levi walked over to the edge of the wall. "L-Levi.." I whispered nervously. There was a cold breeze as Levi stood at the edge now.

"Levi...what are you doing..?" I asked with a hint of fear.

He wouldn't respond at all. "Answer me, dammit!" I shouted, but that's when he jumped. "LEVI WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!" I screamed, burying my face into his neck and tightening my grip on him.

A few seconds passed and I looked up again and opened my eye. He was using his 3DMG to get us back to the ground. "Levi! You scared the shit out of me!" I whined, playfully slapping his chest.

We landed safely on the ground and I let go of Levi. He got on my horse before holding out a hand for me. I took his hand and got on the back of my horse, wrapping my arms around Levi.

I leaned my head on his shoulder as we rode back to HQ. When we got there, my family was squealing with delight. "I'm guessing they already knew?" I whispered to Levi and he nodded.

Levi helped me off of (h/n) and I was immediately tackled in a hug by Ethan, my father, and step-mother.

"So when do we get a grandchild?" My father chuckled. "Dad!" I blushed with embarrassment. "Sorry Mr. and Mrs. Kataoka, but (f/n) has a rare chance of getting pregnant. And we don't wish for children." Levi replied.