Chapter 38

(F/n)'s POV

"Oh God.." There was blood all over my arm where the cut was. 'I need to tend to this.' I didn't want to go to the infirmary and risk getting caught by Levi or someone else.

Only a few people knew about my cutting, and I wasn't planning on letting anyone else find out. The only thing I can do to this cut, is give myself stitches. I know I'm going to hate this but I have to.

I looked out of my window and saw the sun starting to set, so that means dinner will be served soon. This is a good time to do this, since everyone will be preoccupied with food.

'I should do it tonight, when the others are asleep. I need to sneak into the infirmary and get an anti-bacterial medication to clean the needle.'

I went into my attached bathroom and washed my cut. "(F/n)?" I heard a muffled voice call from the hall. "Yeah?" I replied. "Why aren't you at dinner?" It's Levi. I can't tell him why I'm not there.

"I'm not hungry." I hesitated. "Then why did you lock yourself in your room?" I tried thinking of excuses, so I just answered the door instead.

I pulled my sleeve back down before I opened it. "I'm just tired. And I'm not hungry, so you don't need to worry." "Alright then." He sighed, walking back down to the mess hall.

>>>Time skip>>>

*11:48pm*

I made it back from the infirmary, and I walked over to my bed. I crouched down to the floor, grabbing a small box that had a needle a thread.

I took out the supplies and went to my bathroom. I set down all the items I collected; needle, thread, bandage, and the anti-bacterial liquid.

I cleaned the needle with the liquid, and put it back on the counter. I picked up the thread and cut off a good amount of it.

Taking the thread, and tying it on the needle. I rolled my sleeve up, exposing the open wound.

⚠️If you don't like gore, I suggest you skip this part. I'll let you know where you can start reading again.⚠️

I inhaled deeply, holding my breath as the needle got closer and closer to my arm. My hand that was holding the needle and thread was violently shaking.

I exhaled as the needle went through. It hurt like hell! I held in my scream of pain, putting the needle through the other side of the skin to close it.

I made a few stitches, with tears building up in my eye. 'God this hurts! But I have to keep going.' I gave myself a break, my breath was shaky.

The needle was all bloody, so I wiped it off with a tissue and rinsed it again with the disinfectant stuff. Sitting on the floor against a wall, I started to stitch up my arm again.

I peeked out of the bathroom, looking at the clock in my room. '12:32am. I've been at this for awhile now.'

>>>Time skip>>>

⚠️It's safe to read again if you skipped⚠️

I was about half way through when I heard a knock on my door. 'Shit.' I stayed in the bathroom, acting like I didn't hear them.