Chapter 12

*1 week later*

(F/n)'s POV

We were outside training, when Hanji came out in a hurry. "Alright cadets, there has been a few Titans that got inside wall Maria! We need you to get your 3DMG and meet us outside of HQ!" She shouted.

Everyone ran inside to get their stuff, then back outside to get their horses. Once we got everything we needed, we waited outside of HQ for the rest to show up.

>>>Time Skip, brought to your by Marco's freckles>>>

We all got to the area where the Titans invaded, section commander Hanji and captain Levi came. Commander Erwin stayed at HQ with the rest of the cadets that didn't come.

I wasn't quite sure how the Titans got in yet, but there were more important things to deal with now then that. There were around sixteen Titans in the wall so far. Hanji took her squad and went to take care of some while the new squad Levi would take care of the others.

After around twenty minutes of looking for the Titans, I noticed Armin on the ground hitting one of his gas tanks. "Armin, what's wrong?" I shouted from a roof. "My gas tank stopped working!" He shouted back.

I looked to my left and saw a twelve meter heading for him. "ARMIN!" I shouted, maneuvering down to him. Once I was a few feet away, I sprinted for Armin.

I was in front of him now so I grabbed his arms, and threw him off to the side just as the Titan was above me. And the last thing I did was let out a bloody murder scream.

Levi's POV

I was running on the roof tops when I saw (l/n) get off the roof and head for Arlert. 'What is she doing?' I looked over my shoulder and saw a Titan coming for them.

She got in front of Arlert and basically threw him so he wouldn't get crushed. Before I jumped off the roof, I saw (l/n) looking up at the Titan with pure horror.

She let out a scream, followed by crouching down and covering her head with her arms. "NO!" I shouted just as the Titan stepped on her. "YOU BASTARD!" I shouted again.

That damn Arlert kid started crying, which didn't surprise me. Just as I was about to cut the nape, a loud explosion sound was heard. I looked back at the Titan and it flew backwards.

'What the hell?' I looked down at the ground where (f/n)'s crushed body was. But it wasn't..crushed..? There was a small (f/c) force field that was see-through, over top of her.

'What the fuck is that?!' I ran over to her and hit the force field thing with my sword. But it broke in half, guess it's indestructible. It soon disappeared and I saw (f/n)'s eye was pinched shut. There was a (f/c) glow from underneath her eyepatch.

"Cadet (l/n), can you hear me?" I asked, kneeling down next to her. She slowly looked up at me, "I'm..I'm not d-dead..?" She asked. "Apparently not." I answered her and stood back up.

"Now what the hell was that thing?" I asked (f/n), after I helped her on her feet. "What thing?" She furrowed her eyebrows. "There was like..a shield protecting you." I replied.

"That's weird, I've never had such a thing do that before." She mumbled to herself. "And there was also a glowing from under your eyepatch." I added.

"O-oh....t-there w-was?" She stuttered. "Are you ok? (F/n)..talk to me!" I asked concerned.

(F/n)'s POV

'I don't feel so well...am I tired? Ugh, whatever I must have done, it made me exhausted! It took all of my energy.' I felt dizzy and I felt like I was about to fall over.