Chapter 39

(F/n)'s POV

"I.." 'Why won't this bitch answer a God damn question?' "Gotta go!" She shouted, shoving me off of her which caught me off guard.

"You get back here you bitch! You get back here you bitch! YOU GET BACK HERE YOU BITCH!" (Markiplier?) I shouted, getting up and chasing her.

She ran outside to the stables, getting on her horse. "Oh no you don't!" I yanked her off the horse like those men did to me back in wall Rose.

"What did you do to Levi?! And I swear to God if you don't tell me, I will rip out your heart and shove it down your throat!" 'I think I went a little too far..'

"Ok, ok! I'll tell you!" She started to cry like the little baby she is. I was clenching on to her shirt collar with my fist. "Ms. Kataoka wanted me to get close to him back on New Years just so I could poison him!" She cried.

"Why would she want him poisoned?" I held her collar tighter. "I don't know! She just wanted me to do it, so I did for the money!" She cried harder.

"Is that the whole reason why you joined the scouts?" She nodded, wiping the tears away. "So I'm guessing you met her before graduation then based your regiment off of a crazy scientist you met who asked you for a favor?"

She nodded again, and I lightened my grasp on her shirt. "Get out of my face, and never get near Levi or me again! If I catch you obeying another assassination from Ms. Kataoka, that will be the end of you!" I threw her into a pile of hay behind us.

I left her there, going back inside to check on Levi. I saw Hanji still in his room, and making sure he was alright. "How's Levi doing?" I asked, sitting on the edge of his bed next to her.

"Not so good, this syringe in his arm had a poison in it." She showed it to me. "Yeah, Quinn told me she was being paid to do this." I sighed.

"What?!" She gasped, putting the syringe back down. "Yup. Some crazy shit's happening at the Survey Corps." I chuckled.

"Thankfully the poison didn't get too far. It only spread throughout his arm and nowhere else." She looked down at a sleeping Levi again.

"Is there anything you can do to remove it?" I looked at her, a little worried if she wasn't able to treat it. "I do have one method.."

>>>Time skip>>>

I got all of the chores done on the list for Levi, and I managed to get in some training today. Right now I was in the mess hall making some soup for Levi's dinner.

I also made him another cup of black tea to go along with the soup. I walked back to Levi's room, seeing him awake now. "Evening, sleeping beauty." I chuckled.

"Shut up, brat." He slightly smirked. "How are you feeling?" I asked him, setting the bowl of soup and cup of tea down on the nightstand beside his bed.

Hanji did her little 'method' for removing the poison, and let's just say it was a long and complicated process. "I feel the same." His scratchy voice answered.

"I brought you dinner." I handed him his tea cup. "Thanks." He sighed, sipping from the cup. "What was all that shouting from earlier?" He set the tea cup back down.

"Oh..just some Quinn drama." I rolled my eye. "Oh." He replied. "Do you need anything else before I go eat dinner?" I asked Levi.

He nodded, grabbing my shirt collar and pulling me down to his face. Soon enough his soft lips were just barely on mine. "You know I love you, and only you." He whispered against my lips.