Chapter 32

(F/n)'s POV

I made it to Erwin's office, and I sat down on a chair in front of his desk after he let me in. "So what did you need, cadet?" He asked as he sat down across from me.

"I'm leaving the Survey Corps." I bluntly stated. "Why is that?" He furrowed his big ass eyebrows. "I'm sure you know about the Levi situation?" I asked him and he nodded.

"That's why. That Quinn girl is not trustworthy and she's drugging Levi. I don't want to be near them anymore, so I'm leaving." I answered.

"I'm sad to see you go, but I understand. You are one of our best soldiers, and I respect your decision." He sighed.

"I'm sorry commander, but I can't stay if this kind of stuff will happen to me and make me weaker as a cadet." I looked down at the floor.

"Thank you for coming to me before leaving. Are you telling anyone else?" He leaned back in his chair.

"No, and you mustn't tell anyone either. They can put the pieces of the puzzle together themselves." Erwin chuckled a bit.

"Where are you heading to then?" "Wall Rose." I claimed. "What's making you go there?" He questioned. "A certain person..I met awhile back ago." I reply.

He nodded, then saw my arm. "What's that?" He noticed a little piece of cloth sticking out from under my jacket. "Oh, this? It's nothing." I hesitated, standing up getting ready to leave.

"I better go, nice knowing ya Erwin." I saluted before leaving his office. He sighed again, looking down at the floor.

>>>Time skip, brought to you by VanillaVer 's shoe that she'll throw at Quinn/Levi XD>>>

I made it inside of wall Rose, I knew someone from the trainee days that joined the Garrison who was able to get me inside. Lets just say, it was a long story on how I was able to get inside.

I got to the dungeons in wall Rose, and tied up (h/n) outside of it on a wooden post. Then I walked over to the the MPs that were guarding the doors to the dungeon.

"I wish to speak with Rani Kataoka." I spoke. They nodded, but first did an inspection on me to see if I had any weapons or if I was here to break her out.

After the inspection, they let me inside and I followed one of the guards down the stairs to the cellars. "Why are you here to see her?" The guard asked me.

"Another cadet in the scouts told me that Rani gave her a drug to give to Lance corporal Levi. I'm here to find out why she planned such a thing."

"Do you know what the drug was?" "No, I was never informed what it was." I answered. The guard nodded, and continued to lead me down the long dark hallways.

We made it to a door and before the guard left, he told me something. "I'm Nathan Miller, by the way. Let me know if somethings up." He whispered.

I nodded, "I'm (f/n) (l/n), former scout in the Survey Corps." I replied. "Wait..the (f/n) (l/n)? Third strongest soldier? And what do you mean by 'former'?" Nathan was left in shock.

"Yup, that's me. And I left after this whole 'drug thing' started. Lance corporal and I were..sort of a thing." I mumbled the last.

"Oh, that's too bad. And good luck in there." He opened the door and I saw a cellar with Rani in it. Nathan shut the door, and walked down the hallway again.

"We meet again." I sat down on a chair in the room, against the wall with the door I entered from. "What brings you here?" She asked, looking at me.

"You know why, you made Quinn drug Levi." I scoffed. "So you met Quinn? Quite a person, isn't she?" "Sure..sure." I rolled my eye.

"Now, why did you make her drug Levi?" I asked, seriously. "That was my whole plan. I made a way for you to get mad at him, then have Quinn tell you it was me who planned this, and you would get mad, so you would come and find me." She evilly grinned.

"Well your atrocious plan worked." I responded. "Why did you want me here?" I raised an eyebrow. "So I could continue my experiments." She chuckled.

"But you're locked up, dumbass." I snickered. "Come here, I'll tell you what I drugged the corporal with." She got up and stood next to the bars.

"If you're not planning anything.." I mumbled, slowly walking over to the bars. I kept my distance from her, at least a foot away from the bars.

"You won't be able to hear me from there." She rolled her eyes. I sighed, stepping a few inches closer. That's when she grabbed me by the collar of my shirt, and my face hit the bars.

"Tell me, how are you able to possess the power of shielding?!" She shouted, shaking me. "I don't know! It just randomly happened!" I fired back.

"NONSENSE!" She yelled, grabbing my neck now. "TELL ME, TELL ME NOW!" "I..d-don't know..how!" I choked out.

"I HAVE TO FIND OUT BEFORE YOU DIE!" '....What...?' "What...a-are you talking....about?"

"A SHIELDER HAS A SHORTER LIFESPAN THAN THE AVERAGE PERSON, YOU WERE BORN TWO WEEKS EARLY SO THAT MAKES YOUR LIFESPAN EVEN SHORTER!" She shouted, still choking me.

"How did..y-you know..I was..two weeks..e-early?!" I furrowed my brows. "I'VE DONE MY RESEARCH!" She answered. "H-how long do they..normally live?"

"Somewhere around twenty to twenty-one years. And if you're born a few weeks early, it shaves off one year for that many weeks. Since you were born two weeks early, that means you lost two years to live."

"(F/n)...you're going to die in a year or so, by the time you turn nineteen, it can be any day." She whispered. "I..a-am..?" My eye widened. "H-how long..did the other..shielder..l-live?"

"Twenty years old, he was born two days early. If you're born a day or a few days before, it doesn't affect you. Only weeks affect your lifespan." She answered.

"Is there..a-anything..to prevent it?" I grabbed her hands, trying to take them off of my neck. "No, not that I've heard of." She tightened her grip on my neck.

"If you keep choking me..I'll only..d-die sooner.." "STOP BEING SUCH A SMARTASS!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Rani Kataoka returned!

And I finally had my first Levi dream last night XD it was a short dream though, (like Levi lol I'm sorry Levi)

But let's just say he was TOTALLY out of character and it was some crazy ass shit!

(IMPORTANT)

I just wanted to let you know about this idea, so you know how I said if you're born like let's say four weeks early, you lose four years to live?

So if you're born after your due date, like a week afterwards, you gain a year to live. If it's like two weeks after than you get two more years to live.

OR, if you are a day after your due date, it doesn't affect you. It's the same concept to if you were born earlier, but opposite.

Did that make sense? I just wanted to let you know so you know a little more about this shielding ability!

I hope it did cuz I'm TERRIBLE at explaining things XD

❤️Peace❤️