Chapter 18

*Morning*

(F/n)'s POV

I woke up in Levi's arms. He had a tight yet gentle grasp on me, but a protective one. He was still asleep, so I turned over on my side so I could see him better.

Levi looked so peaceful when he slept, he wasn't shouting at others or frantically cleaning every ten minutes. His face wasn't in a normal scowl or frown, 'Is that a really teeny tiny smile I see?!'

"Boop!" I quietly whispered, while poking the tip of his nose. Then his steel grey eyes fluttered open, staring into my (e/c) ones. "Boop." He said back, poking the tip of my nose.

I let out a small giggle, "Morning." I whispered. "Tch." He replied, getting up from the bed. I glanced over at my wall clock, '5:49' in the morning. Training starts at seven so I got up too. "So there's a new trainee joining us today, Ethan Yoshida?" I asked Levi.

"Yeah, I met him the other day when everybody left. He's got great skills in hand-to-hand combat and 3DMG. You know, he kind of reminds me of you." He smirked. "Oh really, how so? Similar by skills?" I asked him.

"That and he kind of looks like you. Same (h/c) hair but (o/e/c)." (opposite eye color) Levi answered. "Oh, cool." I exclaimed, grabbing a fresh uniform and walking into the bathroom to take a shower.

'I totally forgot about my stab wound on my abdomen.' Before I came back here, the two MP officers took me to an infirmary to get stitches since it was an open wound obviously.

The cut on my face wasn't anything serious, the skin would heal itself since she didn't go any deeper than the outer layer. Before I got into the shower, Levi knocked on the door. "Hmm?" I hummed.

"I'm going back to my office before the other brats wake up." He said from the other side (Adele) of the door. I quickly opened the bathroom door and grabbed his arm before he left. He turned around and looked at me, I pecked his lips then went back into the bathroom.

'It's going to take some getting used to, kissing someone.' I took off my eyepatch and lied it down on the counter. Then brushing my (h/l) (h/c) hair, taking off my clothes and getting in the shower.

>>>Time Skip, brought to you by Connie's lame jokes>>>

3rd Person POV

Everybody was waiting outside for the new cadet to show up. He was the only one that graduated this year that wanted to join the scouts. All the others chickened out and joined the MP or Garrison.

A carriage pulled up in front of the HQ and the door slowly opened revealing a teenage boy with short shaggy (h/c) hair, in a similar hairstyle to Eren's. And (o/e/c) eyes.

He was just barely taller than (f/n) and Levi. "H-hi, I'm Ethan Yoshida." The young boy greeted, once he made it over to the group of scouts.

"Hello Ethan!" Everyone exclaimed, except Levi (obviously). "Nice to meet you, I'm (f/n) (l/n)!" (F/n) smiled, holding out a hand for him. "Nice to meet you." Ethan smiled back, shaking her hand.

"I'm Eren Jaeger." Eren introduced himself. "That there is, Jean. But fair warning; he can get pretty aggressive, physically." Eren whispered to him. "Oh, ok. But why is there a horse in the Scouts?" Ethan whispered back to Eren, causing him to burst out laughing.

"I like this one! Trust me Ethan, you and I are going to get along just fine." Eren smiled.

(F/n)'s POV

After all the others introduced themselves to Ethan, we all went back to training. "You were right Levi, he does look a bit like me." I told him as we walked to the training grounds. "See, what'd I tell you?" He replied.

"Hey Ethan, I can be your sparring partner if you want." I heard Eren exclaim. "Looks like that suicidal bastard made a new friend." Levi looked over at them. "Well that's good." I replied.

*That Night*

"I can show you to your room, Ethan." I smiled, "Thanks!" He exclaimed. We just got done eating dinner, so Ethan and I left the mess hall and down the hallways.

"So..do you have any family?" I asked him so we weren't walking in an awkward silence. "Yeah I do actually. I still have both of my parents, but I'm an only child. I was told that I had an older sister before I was born..but I don't know what happened to her. My parents won't tell me." He scratched the back of his neck.

"Oh, sorry to hear." I mumbled. "What about you, do you have any family?" He asked. "That's just it..I'm not sure. My parents went missing the day the colossal Titan breached Shiganshina." I sighed.

"Wait, you're from Shiganshina?!" He half shouted. I nodded in reply, "Sorry about your parents, but wow is that incredible that you survived the breach?!" He exclaimed. "I guess so." I mumbled.

"Here's your room, anyways." I opened the door for him when we got there. "Thank you, for showing me my room." He smiled, walking into his new room. "No problem." I grinned.

Before I left, Ethan wrapped me in a hug. "What's this for?" I asked. "S-sorry..it's just that you're so nice. And I kind of see you like a sister to me." He blushed, pulling away from the hug.

"Aw." I quietly said. "Well I'll see you tomorrow, goodnight." I grinned and left. "Goodnight!" I heard him reply.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's a short chapter, but trust me my children....*creepily whispers* I have a lot planned for the future..

What do you think about Ethan Yoshida? And without spoiling too much, but keep in mind that he's a very important character in this book😏

Also, I'm going to be taking a few days off of updating this book so I can brainstorm ideas for my other Levi X Reader book. (Which I really need ideas for! I have NONE!)

I will be writing over the weekend, but probably not posting chapters until Sunday night maybe?

❤️Peace❤️