Chapter 30

*3 days later*

(F/n)'s POV

I was released from the infirmary this morning, and I was making my way down to the mess hall for lunch. I had to take it a bit easy in training since I stabbed my arm multiple times.

Not to mention, almost stabbing my heart. I had a big ass scar between my breasts from the stitches when trying to get my heart, and more on my left arm.

I think twelve new scars on my arm to be exact. I didn't mind scars, they told a story and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

'Add that to the collection.' I was holding my wrist up and looking at one of the scars on the back of my hand. I sighed, making it to the doors and pushing them open.

Only to be stared at by everyone in there when I entered. I got my food tray and sat alone at a table since I wasn't in the mood to mingle.

I wasn't even in the mood to see Levi's face or hear his voice. 'Will I ever forgive him? Or will I hold this grudge forever?'

I heard the doors open again and saw that Quinn bitch walk in from the corner of my eye. I noticed her looking around the mess hall, then stopping and walking towards me.

'Oh shit, what does this blonde ass whore want?' She sat across from me, intertwining her hands together on the table.

"Can we talk?" She asked in a 'sweet' and 'innocent' voice that made me want to kick her ass even more. I looked up from my tea, sending daggers at her.

I raised an eyebrow and looked back down at my tea cup. "About?" I slowly asked. "What happened on New Years." She answered.

"*Sigh*, Make it quick." I sipped my tea then set it back down. "I didn't know you and Levi were a thing..he told me he was single." She started off.

'That little asshole..' "Did he, now?" I glanced up at her, slightly smirking. "Tell me, was that the first time he tried eating your face?" I leaned back in my chair, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Y-yes.." "Really? Because you sort of hesitated. I can tell you're lying, because you won't make eye contact with me." She rubbed the back of her neck, eyes darting all over the place.

"Ok..this was the second time, and it started a few days after Levi's birthday." She gave me an honest answer, looking me in the eye now and not as nervous looking.

"So this just started? And why did it start exactly?" I tapped my fingers on my arm, intensely watching the blonde.

"I....I d-drugged him....." She quietly replied. "Why would you drug him?" I kept a stoic straight face. "I don't know.. before I joined the scouts, I had a boyfriend of three years..then he cheated on me with a hooker."

"So you cheated back on him? How does that make you feel exactly?" I asked. "Terrible." She sighed. "Mmhmm...it doesn't feel good to be cheated on, or to cheat on someone. Did you ever think about me in this situation? I can't even trust Levi anymore!" I raised my voice a little.

"I know..I'm ashamed of what I did now." She mumbled. "Did you drug him again on New Year's Eve?" She nodded 'yes'. "Do you..f-forgive me?" She bit her bottom lip.

"Only if you tell Levi what you did and promise you won't do it again." I sternly replied. "Understood." Then the door opened again and Levi walked in.

"Speak of the devil." I sighed, hiding my face from him. Quinn got up and left, walking over to Levi's table.

I intently watched them, she was standing next to Levi's chair and I could tell she was begging him something.

Then,

What is she-..............?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 30, MUCH WOW GUYS!

And I just now realized I used to know a girl named Quinn....😐

That's all I gots ta' say, yayus

❤️Peace❤️