Chapter 45

*Two days later*

Morning

(F/n)'s POV

I woke up to a stomach ache. What a nice wake up call. Not. I got out of bed, heading for the bathroom. I got in the shower, trying to get my mind off of all the shit that's been happening lately.

When I got out, I put my uniform on and dried my hair. After brushing my hair, I walked back out and went to the mess hall. While walking down the hallway I stopped for a minute.

I don't know what was wrong. I wasn't feeling nauseous, my stomach was feeling pain like it was being stepped on by a Titan or something. I couldn't even stand up right from the pain.

I bent over, wrapping my arms around my stomach while pinching my eye shut. 'What the hell is this?!' Some of the pain went away. For now. So I continued my walk to mess hall.

When I got there I was stared down by Hanji and Levi. I sat down at their table, without grabbing some food. "Something wrong?" Hanji asked. "No." I hesitated to answer.

"Why don't you get something to eat then." Levi piped in. He gave me a small piece of his bread, which I took from him. Just by looking at it, I knew I wouldn't be able to consume it.

"No thanks." I handed it back to him. "Why not?" He frowned at me. "I'm not hungry." I responded, getting up from my chair and going outside to practice for training.

Levi's POV

"Are you sure (f/n)'s ok?" I asked. "I don't understand. Yesterday's check up didn't show anything wrong with her." Shitty glasses brought a finger to her chin, thinking.

I sighed, leaning back in my chair. 'Why won't you tell us what's wrong with you, brat?'  "Do you think she's hiding something?" I questioned. "I honestly don't have a clue." Hanji sighed.

I looked up from the table and saw that annoying brat, cadet Quinn Wilson walking over to our table. "What do you need, Wilson?" I asked her, annoyed. "It's about..(f/n)." She quietly answered.

(F/n)'s POV

I was outside practicing training when all of a sudden I felt someone grab my wrist. I turned around and saw Levi, Hanji, and that bitch Quinn standing there. Levi held my wrist in a tight grasp which made me question him even more.

"Is something wrong?" I furrowed my brows at them. "Yes. Something is very wrong." Levi answered my question. "And what would that be?" 'What is he talking about? I didn't do anything wrong, did I?'

"Quinn here told us that you're sick." Hanji spoke up. "I am..?" I gave them a weird look. 'I'm pretty sure I would know if I was sick or not.' "Poisoned..to be exact." Quinn mumbled.

"I..what?!" I started to freak out a little. "Since when?" I added. "Remember when I scratched you..?" Quinn asked and I slowly nodded my head 'yes'.

"That's when." She rubbed her arm nervously. "YOU POISONED ME?!" I shouted charging towards her. "(F/n), calm down!" Levi held me back before I was able to lay a finger on that damn girl.

"I didn't mean to! I just had some left over on my hand I guess." Quinn looked down at the ground. "What do you mean, left over?" I asked her. "From when I tried to kill Levi." She mumbled and I nodded.

"Ok, so how do we cure her?" Hanji asked Quinn. "The same way that you cured Levi." Quinn answered. 'Could this explain the pain I experienced earlier this morning?' "Come on, let's get you inside." Levi pulled me towards the door.