Chapter 31

*TW: Self harm*

(F/n)'s POV

I intently watched them, she was standing next to Levi's chair and I could tell she was begging him something.

Then,

What is she-..............?

Levi's POV

I was peacefully eating my food when that blonde brat showed up at the table. "Tch. What do you want?" Clearly I was annoyed.

"I wanted to tell you what happened." "About what?" I furrowed my brows at her. "I drugged you so you would fall for me...since my boyfriend cheated on me."

"So you thought that drugging me to make out with you and breaking my, probably now, ex-girlfriend's heart would make you feel better?" I glared at her.

"I'm sorry.." She mumbled, "But you are over (f/n), right?" She whispered into my ear. "N-no(?)." I turned away and looked at Erwin to see if he could help me out here.

He just poker-faced and ignored my mental pleads of help. 'Damn, eyebrows.' I sighed looking back at Quinn.

She put her hand on my chest, and slid it up to my chin and tilted it up with a finger. "Wanna meet me back at my dorm tonight?" She whispered seductively.

"Fuck off brat!" I smacked her hand away. "Don't worry, I know you're acting like you're not interested so the others don't get suspicious." She winked.

"Wha-huh? That's not what I'm doing at all!" I raised my voice, scooting my chair away from her. That didn't help though, she quickly sat on my lap facing me.

I could tell that everyone in the room was staring at us. Some were even whispering to each other. I looked around and spotted (f/n) sitting alone, looking down at the table with her hair covering her face.

Even though I couldn't see her whole face, I could tell that she was infuriated.

(F/n)'s POV

That morherfucking blonde bitch ass bitch (Pewdiepie anyone?) was sitting on Levi's lap! What the hell?!

I glared at the table, my body was shaking from anger. After I finished drinking my tea, I smashed it back down on the saucer.

It broke into a bunch of shards and I left it there, everyone was staring at me now. I stood up and ran out of the mess hall and back to my room.

Before I left the mess hall, I saw Quinn steal a kiss from Levi which was even 'better'.

When I got to my room, I locked the door and took out my blade and suitcase from under my bed.

I started to pack some of my things. Not all, but some. I just needed an extra set of clothes. I got out another uniform from my drawer since I hated regular clothes.

While I was digging through my drawer, I found two pictures. One of them being Levi and I, and the other of my parents and I from when I was like twelve.

I frowned at the picture with Levi, and I ripped it in half, throwing it on the floor.

I took the one of my parents and put it in my bag. I've never seen that picture before though, I never even brought it here?