Chapter 50 (Happy Ending)

*11 months later*

(F/n)'s POV

It's almost been a year since the birth of our daughter. I surprisingly didn't die and I was freaking out since I was waiting for it to come at any moment.

Levi and I got married a few months ago when I was three months pregnant actually. It was so uncomfortable wearing a wedding dress for the whole day.

(D/n) (daughter's name) has two different eye colors, the right eye is (e/c) like mine and her left is steel grey like Levi's. Very unique indeed.

She's shy and introverted, and always clings to me or Levi when others are around. She's still getting used to her uncle Ethan though, she'll occasionally let him hold her.

What surprises me the most is that (d/n) hasn't even said her first word yet. I think it's just because she's shy and quiet. And we know for a fact that she's not a mute.

Right now Levi and I were in mess hall eating with (d/n) clung on to me as usual. Her eyes were wide as she nervously looked around the room. "What's wrong, squirt?" Levi asked her.

She looked up at him and buried her face in my chest. "She just doesn't like a crowded environment." I replied since we wouldn't get an answer from her.

Levi sighed as he continued to eat his soup. I then saw Jean and Eren walk over to our table. "Still can't get her to talk?" Eren asked. "Yeah." I sighed.

>>>Time Skip>>>

We were all in Levi's office now. (D/n) and I were on the floor playing while Levi was dusting the shelves in here. Then there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." Levi said, walking over to his office door. "Greetings Levi." I heard a deep voice greet. I turned and saw commander Erwin there. "Hello, commander." I smiled.

"Hello to you as well." He replied. I stood up and as soon as I did, (d/n) got closer to me. Erwin walked inside and came over to me. I felt something tighten on my legs, so I looked down and saw (d/n) hiding behind them.

"There's nothing to be scared of." I smiled down at her, stepping to the side. She followed my movements in trying to stay hidden though. I sighed as I bent over to pick her up.

"See, look. That's just Erwin." I looked at her, pointing to Erwin who was still in front of us. Erwin held his arms out as I handed her over to him. Her eyes widened with fear as she stared at him.

"Are you going to join the scouts just like your parents?" He asked her. Levi and I slightly chuckled at her reaction to Erwin.

After a few minutes, she seemed to calm down and get used to Erwin. "She's never gotten comfortable with someone that fast.." Levi whispered. "I know, it's so strange." I replied.

"I better finish cleaning my office." Levi walked back over to the shelves he was dusting earlier. But while he was walking away, we all heard something that shocked us all.

"C-cw-...cwean?" We all looked at (d/n) with wide eyes. "She did it! She said her first word!" Levi suddenly exclaimed, taking her from Erwin and spinning in a circle.

Erwin leaned over to me and whispered, "I've never seen him this excited before." I chuckled before replying, "I know right? It's pretty funny seeing him like this."

"Great, so your first word was cleaning. That means we shall do what you said!" Levi smiled, taking (d/n) with him to finish cleaning. "C-cleaning?" She asked, looking at Levi, confused.

"Mhm, this is called cleaning." He replied, as she watched him in awe. "Looks like another cleaning addict." I laughed.

I walked over to them, smiling. 'Her first word was clean? How cute.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's a short one!

I'm going to be honest with you, I had 0 ideas for this chapter other than this XD

Thank you all so much for reading!

❤️Peace❤️