Chapter 28

*Play song when you see this; ▶️🎶*
*TW: Self harm*

12:04am

Hanji's POV

I looked at the mess hall door and saw (f/n) storm out of the room, slamming the door shut.

'Better go see what's wrong with her.' I sped walked out of the mess hall and sprinted down the halls looking for her. "(F/n)?" I shouted.

I turned a corner and saw her walking down to her room. "(F/n)!" I ran towards her, grabbing her scouts jacket sleeve. "What?" She asked in a low tone, looking over her shoulder at me.

"What happened?" I asked her in a calm tone. "Levi fucking Ackerman, the man I thought I loved, w-was making out with a bitch." She looked at the ground with a dark aura around her.

"..Oh my God...who was it?" I frowned. "Not sure. I've never seen her before. But she has platinum blonde hair and hazel eyes." She answered.

"Oh, that must be cadet Quinn Wilson. She joined the scouts a few weeks ago." "Well she can have that cheating asshole, I'm done with him." (F/n) walked down the hall again.

'I feel so guilty for this. I pressured him into marrying (f/n) that he must of got mad...but that doesn't explain why he would cheat on her.'

I followed after her, but she slammed the door in my face and locked it. "(F/n), c'mon. Please come out." "NO!" She shouted from inside her room.

(F/n)'s POV

What an asshat. I can't believe he used me! Was this a one time thing..or has this been going on for awhile now?

I had so many thoughts and emotions running through I couldn't do anything but crumble to the cold floor.

I hugged my knees to my chest, I was angry and sad. 'Thanks a lot mom. I really thought Levi was the one. I guess he was the one to shatter my fucking feelings and tear them in half.'

(Sorry..I forgot I hate saying 'half' since Marco..)

"(F/n), please! I'm not leaving until you come out!" Hanji pleaded. "Well if you won't leave, maybe I should leave." I replied.

(TW starts here)

"What are you talking about?" She shouted. I sat up and crawled over to my drawer, opening it and pulling out a small blade.

*▶️🎶, if the song ends before you finish, then start it again.*

I started stabbing my arm. No, not cutting the flesh. Stabbing. As in impaling my arm with the blade.

"GAH!" I winced at the pain, but continued. "What are you doing in there?!" Hanji shouted, banging on my door.

"I'M LEAVING FOR GOOD, LEVI DOESN'T LOVE ME! SO THERE'S NOTHING ELSE LEFT HERE TO KEEP ME FROM GOING!" I screamed.

"WHERE ARE YOU GO- WAIT..(F/N) NO!" I heard Hanji run away. 'Good, that means she won't disrupt this.'

I stopped stabbing my arm, now covered in a dark crimson red that was almost maroon. I moved the blade up to my chest. 'If I do this fast, it will be over with sooner.'