Chapter 10

*Morning*

(F/n)'s POV

When I woke up, I changed into a fresh uniform and walked down the hall to captain Levi's office. I wanted to make sure that he was ok after what happened last night.

He was probably still pretty embarrassed! Even with commander Erwin walking in on us, that was a little awkward for me.

*Knock, knock, knock*

I knocked on his office door and waited for a response. "State your name and business." I heard his cold voice from behind the door.

"Cadet (l/n), sir. And I came to visit." I replied. "Come in." He sighed. I opened the door and closed it after walking inside. "What do you need?" Levi asked a little annoyed.

"I just wanted to know if you were fine after..last night." I mumbled. "Why?" He raised an eyebrow. "Well..you seemed really embarrassed when you ripped your pants." I chuckled a little.

Levi leaned back in his chair, crossing his arms over his chest. "I wanted to apologize for laughing at you." I quietly said. "Tch." Was all he responded with.

3rd Person POV

'Why is she sorry for laughing? I mean, I was supposed to make her laugh which I did.' Levi thought. "I'll be honest with you, I've never laughed before until last night." Levi said.

"You haven't?" (F/n) asked, and Levi shook his head 'no'. "Your laugh was kind of cute though." Levi smirked. "M-my laugh was..c-cute..?" (F/n) blushed, and started playing with her hair.

'My laugh? But I hate my laugh! And I can't believe I snorted in front of him!' She glanced back up and saw Levi was getting out of his chair. When he was standing in front of her, she bit her bottom lip.

"Since you're here, I've been meaning to ask you something." Levi said, leaning back against his desk. 'What does he want to ask? Oh God, I don't think I want to know!'

"Would you join my squad?" He added. "J-join your squad?" She repeated his sentence. He nodded his head 'yes', "It would be an honor, sir!" (F/n) exclaimed.

"Was there anything else you wanted to see me for?" Levi asked, sitting back down at his desk. "No, but I also wanted to say thanks for making me laugh. I've been through rough times and really needed something to lift my spirits." (F/n) slightly smiled.

"Tch." Was all he said, before she got up to leave, Levi stopped her. "Before you go, will you tell me about your eye? I've been really curious." He asked. 'Did he just confess that he's been thinking about me?!'

"Um..that's a tale for another time. I'll see you later though, but maybe I can tell you after dinner?" She replied. "Alright whatever." He sighed, and (f/n) got up and left for training.

>>>Time Skip, brought to you by Sasha's potato>>>

(F/n)'s POV

We just got done eating dinner and captain Levi wanted to see me in his office. As I was walking down the hallways, I couldn't help but think about what he told me earlier.

'He said my laugh was cute...what the hell is that supposed to mean?! Am I really that oblivious and it's a code of some sort..? But what's the code?' When I came back out of my thoughts, I saw Jean heading for me.

He was running away with Eren behind him, hot on his tail. But before we crashed into each other, I quickly leaned back and put my foot in front of his and he fell on his face.

"Why are you running?" I asked Jean. "That's none of your concern, fucking cyclops." He sneered. "It kind of is, since Eren is my friend." I glared daggers at Jean while he was still on the floor.