Chapter 43

Levi's POV

'Shit, she's suspicious.' "(F/n), I have to get back to work. I'll see you at dinner, ok?" "Fine." She sighed, leaving. After a few minutes since she left, I got up from my desk and went out to the stables.

I saw horse face there, "Hey brat, if (f/n) asks where I am just tell her I had business to attend to." I got on my horse. "Yes, sir!" He saluted.

*Dinner*

(F/n)'s POV

"Where the hell is Levi? He said he would be at dinner. Well dinner is almost over! Why is he being so secretive?!" I muttered to myself.

"What's wrong, (f/n)?" Hanji asked, sitting next to me. "Levi said he would be here, but do you see him? No." I replied.

"Oh, the corporal said he had business to attend to." I heard horse face say from behind me. "Really now? Yeah, I horribly doubt that!" I scoffed.

"Calm down, cyclops!" Jean rolled his eyes. "Wow Jean-boy, you try making the situation 'better' by insulting me?!" I stood up from my chair, glaring at him.

"Woah there, (f/n)! Just finish eating, and maybe Levi will show up?" Hanji pulled me back to my seat. "What's going on here?" I heard that voice.

"Oh, speak of the devil!" Hanji exclaimed, looking over at the now appeared Levi who was standing next to us. "(F/n) was a little upset that you weren't here sooner." I heard her whisper to him.

"I'm leaving." I walked between them, heading to my room. When I got to my room, I threw myself on to my bed and stared at the ceiling. There was a knock on my door.

"Come in." I sighed, looking over at the door to see Eren walk in. I sat up from my bed, having my legs dangle over the side as Eren sat down beside me. "What happened between you and Levi? I saw you storm out." Eren asked without either of us making eye contact.

"I don't know..he's just been a little secretive lately." My gaze was on the floor now. I felt him tip my chin up to look at him. Our faces only inches apart. My heart started racing as his lips brushed against mine gently.

Eren leaned in more, deepening the kiss. It felt so wrong to do this, but yet I couldn't move. One hand was on the back of my head, pulling me closer. Then, his free hand stroked over my scratched up cheek which caused me to gasp and Eren slipped his tongue inside. He slowly pushed me down on to the bed, and started unbuttoning my shirt. I tried to stop him, but he pinned my wrists down above my head once my shirt was off.

Eren pulled away from the kiss, and I opened my eye slightly. His shirt was off as well. "Eren..what are you doing?" I whispered when I was finally able to speak.

He wouldn't answer me, going back to my lips. "S-Stop!" I begged, barely audible between his lips. Chills ran down my spine with every forbidden kiss. "E-Eren..please stop! I'm Levi's!" I pleaded, able to push him back a little. "You don't belong to anyone. You never will." He muttered, anger on his face which should have been on mine instead.

Before I could utter a word, Eren interrupted. "But you should belong to me instead. I've had a crush on you since training days." He smirked after his confession. My eye widened as his lips once again met mine.

I pinched my eye shut, wishing someone would come and save me. 'Levi I forgive you, just please help me!' I slowly opened my eye again, trying to kick him off of me but it was no use. I was wasting my energy.

Levi's POV (oh shit)

I sighed, walking down the halls towards (f/n)'s room. I didn't want her to be so mad at me for not telling her where I was.

As I made it to her door, I heard shouting. 'What the hell?' I kept quiet, listening to the noises coming from inside her room.

"Eren!" I heard her shout. 'So it's that damn Titan-boy? I'm going to kill him!' I slammed the door open, causing both of them to jump. "What the hell Jaeger?!" I shouted, a dark aura surrounding me.

"Levi!" (F/n) exclaimed, looking happy? "Why are you eating my girlfriend?!" I ignored her, glaring at Eren. "Levi, it's not what it looks like!" (F/n) piped in.

"Oh really? Because it looks like that bastard is rubbing his face all over yours!" I shouted again. "Please listen to me, it's all a misunderstanding!" She begged. "Yeah, sure." I rolled my eyes.

'God, now I know how she felt with that whole Quinn shit.'

(F/n)'s POV

Levi walked over to me, glaring at Eren the whole time. 'What is he do-' My thoughts were interrupted by two loud *smacks*. The side of my face was throbbing now.

'Levi just..s-slapped me..' I looked back up at Levi with more tears in my eye. I could see the guilt in his eyes, as he looked at the hand that hit me.

Then I heard those words from him that no girl ever wanted to hear. "We're over." And he walked out, just like that. Eren looked at me with shock, holding his face as well.

"Are you ok?" He whispered, not caring about his own bruised cheek. I nodded, looking away from him. "(F/n)... I don't know-" "SHUT THE FUCK UP, I HATE YOU! LOOK AT WHAT YOU MADE LEVI DO, HE HATES ME NOW!" I screamed.

"(F/n)...I'm s-sorry, ok?" He put his hands up in defense.

I jolted up from my bed, shaking. I looked around my room until my eye landed on the clock. It was one in the morning. Tears stung my eye, thinking about what happened.

'Was that a dream?!' I ran out of my room, going towards Levi's. When I got there, I lightly knocked on his door. A sleepy Levi answered the door.

I tackled him in a tight hug, "(f/n), what's wrong?" He asked. 'So it was a dream.' "E-Eren...was making out with me!" I choked out. "He..what?" I could sense Levi's anger boiling inside.

"Don't worry, he did in my dream..more like a nightmare though." I mumbled. "Oh." He replied. "I'm s-sorry for getting mad at you Levi." I looked up into his eyes, with my sad (e/c) one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry if I scared you there for a moment XD

I was able to update so YAY! \(^^)/

❤️Peace❤️