Chapter 6

"MEGHAN PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!" I yelled dragging her across my bedroom floor. "COME WITH ME TO THE SLEEPOVER!" I attempted to drag her out of the door, but she kept tossing and turning.

"Jeka! Let go of me! I'm getting fuckin carpet burns on top of carpet burns!" She wailed still not cooperating with me. "JEKA!"

I let go of her legs and they landed with a thud. "Godamn Meghan." I breathed out exhausted.

"Geez,Jeka! What's your prolem? It's a sleepover." She said standing up and fixing her clothes.

"But i'll be the only girl!" I whined throwing my arms in the air.

"What? They're not gonna 'take advatage' of you." She said putting air quotations around 'take advantage of you'

"THAT'S NOT WHY! THEY'RE THE SWEETEST GUYS EVER, besides from Luke of course." I mumbled the last part.

"So why must I go with you?" Meghan asked.

"Because Calum is going to be there." I said trying to convince her.

"Omg! That was years ago!" She shouted getting defensive.

"IT WAS STILL A CRUSH!" I yelled pointing at her.

"I have a boyfriend." Meghan said getting defensive.

"Urgh. Whatever. Just go with me!" I whined again. She shook her head. I dropped to the floor and started having a tantrum.

"Jesus Jeka! Stop it!" Meghan yelled as if she was a mother. "JEKA!" I continued to wave my arms and legs everywhere like a child.

"FINE! i'll go! Just stop!" Meghan agreed finally. I stopped shouting and crying and stood up. I smiled at her before patting her head.

"That's a good girl."

*************

We drove to the address that Calum had texted us. Meghan knocked on the door loudly.

"Gosh Meg, you trying to break the door?" I asked. After I spoke, the door flew open. Shouts could be heard from inside.

"Hey Jess!" Calum greeted me giving me a hug. He noticed Meghan standing besides me. "Meghan?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Glad to know you remember me Cal." She said giggling shyly. Calum chuckled rubbing the back of his neck.

"Of course." He said looking down at his feet before going in for a hug. I wiggled my eyebrows at Meghan. She scowled and I stifled my laugh.

"Let's go in?" Calum asked pulling away awkwardly. "BOYS! JESSICA AND MEGHAN COMING INTO THE BUILDING!"

"JESSICA!" Ashton and Michael ran towards me engulfing me in a big hug. They pulled away and looked at Meghan.

"DAMN MEGHAN!" Michael yelled his eyes going wide. "You look great!" He went in for a hug.

"Hey Meghan!" Ashton smiled giving her a hug also. Luke just sat there.

"Hey Luke." Meghan waved at Luke. Suprisingly, he got up and went to hug Meghan.

"Hey Meg." Luke said smiling before returning to his seat. He ignored me completely.

"SIMMER DOWN EVERYONE!" Ashton yelled next to me. I flinched at his loud voice. He noticed and mumbled a quick sorry. "We can't be too loud or we're going to get another complaint. Let's all act like civil people while we wait for the pizza."

Michael groaned stomping his feet "civil? This is civil too us."

"But not to other people." Ashton answered back sassily. He took a seat beside Calum who was looking through Netflix. "What movie do you guys want?"

"HORROR!"
"COMEDY!"
"SCI-FI!"
"THRILLER!"
"CHICK-FLICK!"
"TELETUBBIES!"

"Is this civil?" I asked laughing.

"Nope." Calum said popping the 'p'. "Far from it."  I excused myself to use the bathroom. When I went back downstairs, they were sat in a circle with the pizza in the middle.

"Oh! JEKA! SIT NEXT TO ME!" Meghan shouted patting the space next to her. Luke just had to be the person I was going to sit next too. I nodded and sat down next to her.
"Jeka, move up. You're sat too close to me." I glared at her before moving towards Luke alittle.

"Jeka." Luke snorted. "Stupid like you."

"Oh and Lukey Pookey is any better?" I answered raising an eyebrow. "Just think before you say things Lukey Pookey."

"Bitch." Luke muttered.

"Asshole." I said back.

"Ahem. Guys." Calum said clearing his throat. "Uhm, Michael truth or dare?"

"DARE." Michael yelled. "Hit me with your best shot!"

"I dare you to kiss....JESSICA." Calum thought before shouting my name. I saw Luke tense up beside me.

"Is Lukey Pookey ok with that?" Michael cooed.

"She's not my fuckin girlfriend. Kiss her if you want. Suck the life out of her please." Luke said angrily all of a sudden.

"Woah. Luke. What's wrong with you?" Ashton asked.

"Nothing."

"Chill man." Michael said raising his arms. He turned his attention back to me."You ok with it Jessica?"

"Uh.." I said not wanting my first kiss to be in a game of truth or dare.

"It'll be a quick peck. No worries." Michael said smiling. He walked towards me and we leaned it. After the small kiss, i sat back down to my previous spot. Luke looked pissed. What was his problem this time?

"Jessica. Truth or dare?" Michael asked. I thought about it for a few seconds.

"Truth is the safest option." I said honestly. Luke muttered something under his breath, but I didn't catch it so I shrugged it off.

"Ok. Uh. Are you a virgin?" Michael asked cheekily. My cheeks went hot. Luke's head snapped up.

"Yes." I said quietly putting my head in my hands. "Don't laugh."

"Aw, we won't Jess! Don't worry." Calum said comforting me. I smiled to say thank you.

The game went on for another 30 minutes. Most of the dares consisted of kissing or doing something completely stupid. It was my turn again.

"Truth or dare?" Calum asked. I had been choosing truths the whole game.

"Dare." I said bravely.

"Hmmm.." Calum pondered pretending to stroke his beard (he obvs can't grow one :-P). Meghan whispered in his ear and a smirk crawled onto his face. He looked at me deviously.

"I dare you to kiss Luke."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How are you guys? I'm currently eating nutella cause i'm lame and have no life soo.. Yeah. Gon' get fat and fuck bitches, get money..

If you haven't considered being a stripper at least once, you're lying.. WHY THE FUCK  you lying?

ANYWAY! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! ANNNDDD COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS AND IMPROVEMENTS!