Chapter 8

"I smell pancakes!" Michael shouted and ran down the stairs almost falling. We ran down with him. Michael sniffed the air like a wild dog and slid into the kitchen.
"Omg. Pancakes!" Michael reached to grab one but Ashton smacked his hand.

"Oi! Thy shall not have a pancake if thee is greedy." Ashton scolded putting on a posh voice.

"Cut the shakespear crap Ash." Michael said rolling his eyes. "Now gimme gimme gimme!"

"Michael! You gotta share you twat," I said scolded him also making him pout. I cracked a smile. "Damnit Clifford. Stop it."

"Ahahaha!"

***********

After breakfast I began to pack my things to go home. Meghan did the same.

"Guys!" Calum yelled running into our room and landing on the bed. "Me and the boys were talking and since our lil sleepover was ruined yesterday, we thought we'd go out today! Just us 5. No Luke."

"Uhm.." I hesitated.

"Yes." Meghan said quickly making Calum blush. "I mean.. Seems cool."

"Cool. We'll drop you off at your houses and we'll wait for you to get dressed. Then we'll go out yeah?" He asked, but it sounded more like a statement. "See ya ladies!"

I turned slowly to Meghan and raised my eyebrows at her. A smirk formed on my face. "Yes." I said imitating her.

"Oh shut up." Meghan shoved me making me laugh.

"My new otp." I said sighing as though I was in love.

"Since when did you start using that?"

"Ever since you started talking about the whole 'Jessic and Luek OTP' thing." I said. "WELL LOOK WHO'S GONNA SAY OTP NOW!"
She glared at me which only made me laugh harder.

"You bitch." She said smirking. This is friendship.

*****************
"CHLOEEE! I KNOW YOUR SISTER TURNS EVERYONE ON!" Michael belted the lyrics to Emblem3.

"BUT YOU'RE THE ONE I WANT!" Calum continued smiling.

"Bro. This isn't a musical. I didn't ask you to join in. We aren't Troy and Gabriella." Michael said sassily.

"You guys are such children." Ashton laughed in the drivers seat.

"Says the guy who wears a pony shirt!" Michael defended pointing at the shirt Ashton was currently wearing.

"My Little Pony show's a great deal of manliness." Ashton said pushing his chest forward to make him look 'manlier'

"Not so good for picking up the ladies now huh?" Calum asked smirking and high fiving Michael.

"Guys! Quit being so mean to Ashton. I think his pony shirt looks hella hot." I said fanning myself.

"Does Jessica here have the hots for Ashton?" Michael asked who turned around to look at me since he was sat at the front.

"No!" I said going red. "I do not! I was simply defending him."

"Mhmmm." Michael hummed.