Chapter 19

Me and Luke have been hanging out way more over the last few weeks. His birthday was coming up  and I wanted to plan a suprise birthday for him.

"EARTH TO JEKA!" Meghan yelled snapping her fingers infront of my face.

"Wh-what?" I stuttered jumping at the sudden loud noise. She rolled her eyes dramatically.

"I've been trying to get your attention for 3 minutes!" She yelled raising her arms up in the air before flopping them back down. "What's up with you? You've been all weird ever since the party- HUH! THE PARTY! YOU AND LU-" i threw my pillow at her and she sadly caught it. She smirked and dropped the shoes in her hands. She took a seat beside me and shoved me lightly.

"Uh, Meg? Really?" I groaned rolling my eyes this time.

"Oh hun, do tell." She said in a posh voice and raising her eyebrows. I sighed knowing she would eventually find out one way or another so I told her everything since the party. After I told her, she breathed out.

"Wow." She said probably stunned. "So, he, he doesn't remember you kissed?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Nope." I said popping the 'P'. I looked at her. She still had her eyebrows knitted together.

"How do you know he isn't lying? What if he really does remember hm?" She asked standing up and placing bother her hands on her hips. "Hold up. Do you like him?"

"I don't know Meg." I sighed running my hands through my hair like a comb and stopping at a knot.

"Oh my fucking god. LESSICA BABIES!" she shrieked. "So cute Jeka. So cute." I rolled my eyes again and leaned back on my head board.

"Whatever you say Meg. What do you even need help with?" I groaned staring at her and raising an eyebrow. I pulled my phone out of my pocket to check my social media.

"These black boots or these red heels for mine and Dylan's date? He said he something important to tell me!" She asked holding up the pairs of shoes as she spoke.

"Calum." I whispered, but it was loud enough for her to hear. She definitely heard it, but she shrugged it off. When she didn't asnwer back, I answered her question. "Black boots. Comfort first."

"Good point Jeka. Ok! I need to pick an outfit now!" She yelled before going into her walk in closet. Just then I got a text from an unknown number.

From Unknown

Hey :-)

Jess: Hey? Who the hell is this?

Luke: Oh Ross :-P

Jess:How did you get my number?

Luke: Wellll..... You see, I have my connections

Jess: My mum?

Luke: You're a mind reader babe ;-)

Jess: Oh? Babe now?

Luke: Don't get too used to it. It was a one off thing.

Jess: Good that.

Luke: Whatcha doin?

Jess: Your really interested?

Luke: shoot

Jess: helping Meg get ready for her date with Dylan

Luke: Meg is hot ;-) nice legs and ass.

Jess: uh huh

Luke: jealous?

Jess: no.

Luke: really?

Jess: yes.

Luke: aw. Ross is jealous. Don't worry. You'll always be my favourite ugly ass troll.

Jess: how nice of you.

Luke: i'm joking Ross. You'll be my second favourite ugly ass troll.

Jess: well bye.

Luke: no! Stay! :-(

Jess: Why? Talk to the boys Lucas.

Luke: my names Luke :-(

Jess: No shit Luke!

Luke: Hey! You used my first name.

Jess: Well don't get too used to the name ;-)

Luke: I wasn't gonna. Gosh Ross.

Jess: Ok woah. Chill..

Luke: Go away.

Jess: You texted me first Hemmings

Luke: Cause I wanted to talk to you

Jess: why? Then you tell me to go away? Nice one

Luke: Cause I miss you already and your weird ass dimple poking :-(

Jess: WHY YOU ALWAY'S LYIN'?

Luke: what? xD you're cute, Ross.

Jess: You two Hemmings

Luke: My mum has a company party and she's dragging me into it. She said to invite you and your mum. Wanna come?

Jess: Uh....

Luke: Please? I don't wanna be the only teen there. That's so fucking lame. The boys are invited tooz

Jess: Then go with them?

Luke: but I like you and your hugs are better babe ;-)

Jess: thought it was a 'one off'?

Luke: Nah I like it :-) I got to go Ross

Jess: Bye Hemmings.

I didn't even realise I was smiling until Meghan threw my pikachu stuffed toy at me. It hit my hand making me drop my phone onto the bed. LUCKILY.

"Meg why!" I asked throwing my arms up. "Whyyyy!!!"

"Who you smiling at Jeka?" She said poking my side. I jerked backwards. "Tell me Jeka."

"Luke." I said casually. Meghan smirked and looked down at her shoes.

"What now?" I asked poking her in return.

"Oh nothing.. Nothing." She said rocking back and forth on her heals. She whistled before singing. "Jessica and Luke, sitting in a tre-"

"What are you five?" I interupted frustrated with her behaviour.

"Possibly." She said shrugging. "We got to drop you home now i'm gonna be late for my date!"

"I can walk Meg." I said in a 'duh' tone. I began to grab my belongings.

"It's getting dark." She said quietly looking out of the window even though the sun was shining through it.

"What the hell?"I asked confused pointing at the window. "It's not even-"

"Ok fine! Fine! Walk!" She said pushing me out the door. "BYE!"

"Bye Meg!"