Chapter 11

"WHAT THE HOLY FUCK!?" Meghan yelled falling off the bed and landing on the floor.

"Shut up!" I yelled at her. She stood up quickly making her lose balance. She grabbed onto my desk to steady herself.

"I DON'T TALK TO YOU FOR AN HOUR AND YOU GO AND KISS LUKE?!" Meghan asked in disbelief. She raised her arm pointing at Luke's house.

"Yell it louder. I don't think China can hear you yet." I said sarcastically. "It was an almost kiss."

"Full kiss, almost kiss, french kiss, DOES IT MATTER?!" She counted off the kisses with her fingers. "I KNEW HE LIKED YOU!" A smile appeared on her face.

"No. No way does Hemmings like me." I said shaking my head making her frown at my answer.Meghan squealed and fell backwards on me.

"Oh Jeka! You so owe me £10." She fished her phone at from her pocket and sent a quick text to her mum.

"No fuckin way. He doesn't like me." I said slapping her head lightly. She stuck her tongue out at me.

"He apologised. He held your hand.You almost kissed." She squealed afterwards squeezing her eyes shut while she did so. "If that doesn't shout 'CRUSH' i don't know what does. OH WAIT WAIT! Did you lean in also?"

"What about you and Calum?" I tried switching the subject. If i told her I did,she would never stop talking about it. It'll be like a broken record that just keeps repeating itself.

"Don't change the subject idiot. Did you or did you not? Do not lie to me Jeka." She said seriously staring into my eyes. I felt incomfortable under her stare.

"Yes..." I said quietly. Her jaw dropped to her feet and she squealed again.

"Gah! OMG! YOU LIKE HIM BACK!" She said sticking her finger in my face. "You! You like him!" I attempted to bite her finger, but she pulled it away quickly.

"And the best joke award goes to...MEGHAN DAVIDSON!" I shouted rolling my eyes. I punched her arm quite hard causing jer to pout at me. She rubbed her arm gently. "My beautiful arm" I went onto my social media getting bored of the comversation already. 'It wasn't a big deal' i told myself.

"Lie! You like Luke! Luke likes you back CAN SOMEONE SAY OTP?!" She yelled loudly doing a weird dance.

"Can someone say shut up?" I shouted enthusiastically looking at my instagram feed still.

"Oh c'mon Jeka! It's fine if you like him! 'Bout time you get a boyfriend!" Meghan said winking at me.

"Oh fuck off Meg." I said annoyed. "What about you and Cal huh?" She blushed bright red and went quiet.

"We're just friends." She said barely above a whisper. "I have a boyfriend Jeka."

"So? Doesn't mean you can't like Cal. Plus, I think Cal is better than Dylan." I resonded casually. I shrugged my shoulders.

"What? No! Dylan is really nice!" Meghan said becoming defensive. She sat up right and turned to face me. "He's..really nice."

"You don't sound too sure Meghan." I said looking up at her. Dylan was an ok guy, but Calum.. Calum was amazing!

"I've got to go Jeka! Mum's home now. Visitors are coming over." She said grabbing her coat and bag. I walked her out and waved goodbye.

"WALK HOME SAFE! DON'T DIE MEG! LOOK LEFT AND RIGHT WHEN CROSSING THE STREET! USE THE PEPPER SPR-"I yelled in a half joking manner.

"YEAH YEAH WHATEVER MOM!"She shouted back flipping me off. I laughed at her retreating figure and went back to my room. I decided to take a long well deserved nap. I closed my eyes, but all I could think about was what would have happened if my mum hadn't of called.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Such a boring chapter,but unfortunatly, not everything can be interesting!