Epilogue

(This is Luke's note to Jessica, the one he gave to her back at the company party if you guys remember :-) )

Dear Ross,
I don't know when you're going to read this. You could have totally forgotten about this letter, maybe even me.

I bet you have alot of questions for why I did it and honestly, I can't even answer myself. I made a promise back in Perth with my girlfriend... Well, she's probably my ex when you read this. I was stupid and immature.. Hell, i can't even break a shitty promise to stop someone's feelings from being hurt.

I admit, I did intend on using you and the first time we met, I meant every word, but then I started falling in love with you. Your smile alone made me fall head over heels for you and i didn't know why. I tried being even meaner to you to push you away because I was scared that if we got too close, you would get hurt when it happened. It was fucking stupid Ross, you have every right to be mad at me when you read this, but just know.... I love you and I always will. I could say it 10000000000001 times but i'm not sure if it would make a difference with the way i've treated you. I took you for granted and i'm beyond sorry. I know a sorry isn't enough, but i'm forever hoping it is.

I love you Ross.
Love from,
Luke Hemmings :-)

P.s I do remember that kiss we had at the party.. I was scared you didn't feel the same :-(

I will love you and only you forever and always.