Chapter 4

"HE SAID WHAT?" Meghan yelled making me flinch.

"Meghan stop yelling!" I said slapping her arm.

"Sorry," she mumbled before rolling her eyes. "MY OTP IS BLOOMING."

"Blooming? We're not a flower. Are you stupid Meg?" I asked. "The boy hates me and I hate him back with such a burning passion."

"Even BETTER!" She said smiling and clapping her hands. She was acting like a kid who just got a new toy.

"Better?"

"Oh gosh Jeka, do you not read fanfiction?" Meghan said her eyes going wide. I shook my head slowly "The bad boy and good girl always start of hating eachother, but as the two piss eachother off more, THE END UP LIKING EACHOTHER AND MARRYING AND-" i cut her off by slapping my hand onto her mouth to stop her from yelling.

"Meghan, where is your mute button." I said rolling my eyes before taking my hand off. "That's why it's called fiction." I walked back to my computer chair and sat in my previous position.

"Whatever." Meghan said. She fell backwards onto my bed and layed there in a starfish position. "Don't you find Luke a bit attractive?"

"Guys with shitty personalities are instantly unattractive no matter how attractive they look on the outside." I said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"So you think he is attractive.. On the outside?" She said a small smile creeping on her face.

"I never said that!" I groaned.

"You were implying it!" She shouted pointing at me. "HAHAHAHA! My OTP!"

"Are you obssessed with Luke and I or something? Quit saying OTP!" If I had a pound for everytime i've rolled my eyes at her, i'd be rich. "We're not even together!"

"But you want to be!" Meghan yelled straight after standing up. I went silent giving up on her stupid ways. "Luke and Jessica sitting in a tr-"

I had enough of her stupidness and threw my pencil case at her making her stumble backwards.

"Who's the violent one now?" She yelled caressing the spot on her head where my pencil case had hit her. "You bully! Just cause Luke-"

"Shut up." I groaned. Why was I even friends with this girl?

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok what do you guys think about it so far?! Lol. WHO WANTS TO BE MY INTERNET FRIEND!? I'm lonely. My only friend is my jar of nutella and my forever growing pile of albums.. *sigh*