Chapter 12

Can we just talk about how good Mikey looks in the picture? ^^

It's been 2 weeks since I last talked to Luke. As much as I tried, I couldn't stop replaying the scene of us almost kissing. It was glued in my head. Why? Just then the doorbell rang. I stayed where I was sat thinking it was just one of those people who get you to join something. I didn't realise someone opened my door.

A hand covered my mouth and lifted me from my chair. I tried squirming out of the strangers grip.

"SHUT UP AND NO ONE GETS HURT!" A voice boomed still carrying me. I elbowed the person in the stomach making them release me and fall to the ground.
"Ow, Jess. What the fuck!" I turned around and Michael was on the ground in a ball.

"OH MY GOD! Mikey! I'm so so so sorry!" I apologised kneeling beside Michael. "Are you ok? Who the hell does that? How did you even get in?!"

"Fuck Jess. That hurt." Michael groaned as he tried to sit up right. I helped him. "Your mum let me in."

"Godamn Michael." I breathed out. Michael recovered and sat cross legged on the floor next to me. He stared at me.

"Anyway, anything interesting happen?" Michael questioned looking at me straight in the eyes.I raised an eyebrow.

Yes, me and Luke almost kissed and we hate eachother and now i'm trying to avoid him, but that's no big deal. How about you?
"No." I said simply trying to avoid Michaels gaze.

"Really? Nothing at all?" He interigated making me feel uncomfortable.

"Nothing happened?" I said more like a question than a statement.

"So, you and Luke almost kissing isn't a problem?" Michael asked raising his eyebrows at me. My eyes went wide and my face began to heat up.

"But, but how-" i started.

"Luke told me himself." Michael explained shrugging. He stood up and helped me up aswell. "Oh damn. Pins and needles." He lifted one leg up and held onto my arms for support.

"He doesn't seem like an open guy." I mumbled staring at my feet while trying to keep Michael from falling.

"You're right, he isn't. He accidently told me." He said. That seems more like Luke, I thought. Michael relaxed and put his leg down letting go of me. "He looked quite shocked when he told me, then he looked quite disgusted."

I felt a sinking feeling in my stomach that I couldn't quite explain. "Of course." I rolled my eyes. "I feel the same way."

"And that's why you looked so shocked and you went red when I told you I knew," Michael said. He had a point, but I didn't dare admit it. "Does Jeka like Lukey?"

"WHAT NO!" I defended. He just smirked. "Shut up. Why did you come here anyway? Surely, you could have tortured me over the phone about this." I rolled my eyes again.

"Your right, I could've, but it's more fun to see your reactions in person," he winked. "Anyway, I was gonna invite you to my friends party tonight."

"No thank you." I shook my head walking towards my bed and sat on it.

"Oh c'mon Jess, your future boyfriend Luke is going to be there." He persuaded flopping on top of me.

"Now I really don't wanna go." I pushed him off me and he pouted like a little child.

"Jess please! Meghan is going! Please please please Jess!" Michael pleaded with puppy dog eyes. "Please! You don't even have to talk to Luke!"

"That's what you said at the sleepover Mikey." I sighed making him pout again.

"Fine. At least think about it, yeah? It'll be no fun without your stupid jokes." He said smiling.

"Fine, i'll consider it ok?" I said caving in slightly. "I'll call you later about it."

"Really?! I KNEW MY PUPPY DOG EYES WOULD WORK!" He bit his lip and punched the air.

"Don't get too excited now Mikey," i laughed at his childish-ness.

"Anyway, see you later ok? I gotta run! We have a ban-" he stopped abruptly.

"What? You have what?" I questioned furrowing my eyebrows.

"Nothing nothing. I gotta go Jess! Bye!" He gave me a quick hug before rushing out of the door. Well, that was weird.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GET READY FOR THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS GUYS!!!! SHIT WILL BE GOING DOWNNNN!!!

I'm so sick right now it's so fuckin unbelievable. My head hurts, my nose is blocked and my throat is sore as fuck. I just need somebody to care for me godamn! ....Luke.. It's your que. where you at boi?! I cri.