Chapter 31

*I decided that I wouldn't add 'a final adventure' to the story because I thought it was irrelevant. So, yeah. You can read on from the end of the last chapter so you get where i'm coming from with this chapter :-)*

I spent the rest of the week doing the craziest things with Meghan and the boys. I hated to think that we would have to wait until things were like this again. It was the last Friday night of our summer holiday and I was stuck in my room doing endless amounts of homework that i've put off until know. Where is my award for procrastination?

It was 8pm and my mum was out of town for a special meeting with an investor. I heard a light knocking on my glass balcony door.I ignored it thinking it was the wind, but it kept going. I grabbed the pair of scissors on my bed side table and cautiously walked to the sound. I hesistantly grabbed the curtain and quickly pulled it open ready to stab whatever was on the other side. I opened my eyes slowly to see Luke on the other side of it.I opened the sliding door quickly and he stumbled in.

"Fuck Ross." He mumbled. He furrowed his eyebrows at the books sprawled out on my bed and he threw them off my bed when he realised it was my homework. He flopped down onto it. "Ew homework."

I began to pick the books and papers he had thrown as he looked at me with tired eyes.I neatly placed them on my desk and walked over to him angrily. "Yes Luke. Homework. It's kind of rude to barge in here when i'm in the middle of doing it." I said placing my hand on my hip. He rolled his eyes before shaking his head. "Why are you even here Hemmings? Please just go if it's nothing important."

He stood up to match my height and stared down at me making me feel tiny next to him. He snaked his arms around my waist. "To see my girl of course." He said staring at my lips. A small smile formed on my face even though I tried to stop it. I let him stay knowing i'd eventually text him anyway straight after.

"You could knock." I said rolling my eyes at the tall blonde infront of me.

"That wouldn't be so romantic now would it." Luke chuckled pulling away from me and stepping back slightly.

"And coming through my balcony door is? How did you even manage to climb up here?" I asked curiously as I walked to my curtain to close it again. My room was on the second floor. There was no way he could've climbed up.

"Ross, there's a tree in the middle of our houses. All I had to do was walk across from branch to branch to get here." He explained like it was the most obvious thing in the world. I looked at the tree he was talking about.

"You make it sound like it's so obvious." I sassed walking to where Luke was sat and grabbing his hands in mine.

"That's because it is." He chuckled again standing up.

"Not really. You could have flew." I joked which made him laugh and arch an eyebrow at me.

"Yes, Ross because I am superman." He said sarcastically. I smacked his arm which made him laugh even harder.

"You're my superman." I laughed doing the superman pose. He cocked his head to the side and pulled a digusted look.

"Ew, cheesy Ross. Too romantic." Luke said disgusted. He backed away from me and shielded his ears with his massive hands.

"Cheesy? Oh c'mon! It was cute!" I whined folding my arms. He laughed again and rubbed them gently.

"Yes it was, but please don't pull corny shit like that again." He chuckled as he ruffled my hair messing it up. I tried doing the same, but sadly, i couldn't reach the top of his blonde hair. He chuckled at my attempt and went on his toes to make it even harder for me. I huffed as I gave up.