'No' is not an option

Hana shut the door behind her and immediately plopped down on her bed. Today had been exceptionally nice. If she would exclude the wake up call, then everything went really well for her and for once she enjoyed time, something she hasn't done in long. She could get used to this. She turned around so that she was lying on her stomach and grabbed a photo off her side table. She remembered the photo very well. It was when she and her parents had gone to the zoo when she was eight. The photo had her posing in front of a giraffe with a lollipop in hand and both her parents at each of her sides.

She felt soft pain in her chest. The thought of parents never returning was something she still could not grasp. She settled the frame back to its original place before she supported her body to rise from the bed and walked towards the piano in her bedroom. The music sheets were right in her view but she didn't need to refer to them anymore as she had played the tune so often that it had embedded itself in her memory. Hana let her fingers slide over the keys once before she started playing.

The pain, the sorrow, the grief, it all came back with every note. She played the entire song and imagined her father smiling down at her, just like he always had when she played any of her own compositions for him. Her mother, who used to keep telling her that one day, she would make a great composer. She missed them. Their touch, their warmth, their everything. The song ended and she let out a long sigh before she replayed the song. During her second play she couldn't help but feel like there was something missing. Like an important part that would add the finishing touches to the song. She had tried changing a few things, adding new notes here and there but then erased them and went back to the original. However, even with all the attempted alterations she felt like there was some part of it, although not sure which, that lacked something and it bugged her to no end that she couldn't find what she was missing.

She closed her eyes, about to replay it again and attempt to figure out the missing essential piece when her phone suddenly buzzed creating an ungodly sound. She almost jumped out of surprise and stared back at her phone that lied carelessly at the edge of her bed. The phone buzzed over and over again, creating the same foreign sound over and over and Hana left her place on the piano seat to grab her phone.

The first question that flashed through her mind was, how the hell did this get here?. Hana did not have a social life to begin with thus having an application that is responsible for maintaining social relationships were of no use to her. Which is why she bore holes into her phone screen with every popping message that appeared in the group chat of an app that she was more than sure did not exist in her phone before today.

'Hana: How did this application get in my phone?'

'Baekhyun: OH HO! Han darling! Ur online! Kewl!'

'Kyungsoo: Good God Baekhyun'

'Lay: Bro writing kewl takes longer thn typing cool ._. '

'Baekhyun: Whatever its still kewl.

Anyways, Han hun ._. hw cn u not hve kakao talk ._.

I downloaded it fr u, yea yea no need to thank me. ur welcum :D'

'Kyungsoo: You went through her phone without her permission? What are you? Retarded?'

'Lay: Definitely.'

' Baekhyun: HEY! I made this grp so we cn discuss the festival n stuff. U should be thanking me u.u

Besides, Hana dsnt mind rght hana?'

To be honest she wasn't sure if she did mind his action or not. She was somehow a bit disturbed by the fact that Baekhyun had accessed her phone but she was somehow certain that he didn't snoop. However, she was still to make her concern known.