There.

"WHERE IS HE?! I CAN'T FIND HIM?! WHERE'S BYUN BAEKHYUN?!"

Chanyeol ran his hand over his face, "He was just by the table, Kyungsoo. I'm sure he's around here somewhere-"

"I DON'T WANT HIM SOMEWHERE. I WANT HIM HERE. WHERE IS HE?!"

Jongdae sipped on lemonade as he watched Kyungsoo have a mental breakdown on one side of the room and Kai and Sehun practice on the other. It was amusing to see how one side was fuming and the other was annoyingly calm.

"I can't believe Baekhyun," Lay sighed, "How can he just run off like that?"

Chanyeol narrowed his eyes at his dimpled friend. Lay, in Chanyeol's experience, had hardly ever sided with Kyungsoo during his 'blame it on Baekhyun' melt downs. Jongdae's snickers made the taller turn to his friend. He watched as Jongdae pinned his eyes on Lay and chuckled.

"He's so hopeless."

Chanyeol nudged, "What?"

"What?" Jongdae blinked.

"Who's hopeless?"

"No one?"

"What?"

"What?"

"No, I asked you."

"And I'm asking you."

"Damn it, Dae. Who's hopeless?"

"When did I- oh. That."

Chanyeol clenched his jaw, "Yes, that."

"I meant Lay. Isn't he hopeless?"

Chanyeol stared, "I'm sorry, I don't see what you mean."

Jongdae sighed and gave Chanyeol a look that made him feel a little dumb and a little offended. "He's head over heels. Look at him, he looks so desperate, it's hilarious."

"Bro, what?" Chanyeol scrunched his brows.

"He's looking for Hana, you giant dumbnut."

Jongdae took another sip and Chanyeol blinked at his friend before turning to Lay and Kyungsoo; while the wide eyed boy had stuffed his ears with headphones and humming, Lay was sitting in the corner and sulking.

"Wasn't Hana here just now?"

"Nope," Jongdae gulped, "Baekhyun took her somewhere the moment she came in with Sehun."

"Did you see her?"

"Yeah."

"If I saw her, and you saw her, then how come Lay didn't?"

Jongdae tilted his head a little, "That's becase we met her outside. He's been sitting in the room for the past half an hour."

Chanyeol gawked at the sulking figure of his friend, "But...why?"

"He didn't say," Jongdae shrugged, "But I'm sure it wasn't because he wanted to practice."

-

"You done yet?"

"No."

"Hana, it's been ten minutes."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize, idiot."

"I'll be out as soon as I can."

"Take your time."

Baekhyun leaned against the wall next to the bathroom door. She had dragged him all the way back into the school bulding and asked him to wait while she used the restroom. It didn't take him long to realise that it wasn't the call of nature that brought them here, it was her nerves.