Park Chanyeol

"Can I just please disappear from this phase of the earth for the rest of the vacations?"

"KYUNGSOO STOP BEING MEAN!"

"I was expressing my wish. That is in no way being 'mean'."

"You see me complaining about YOUR cousin?"

"Well, yeah I do. Everyday actually."

Baekhyun huffed staring at his cross armed friend. Lay had just entered their usual café with Hana, their necklaces dangling on their necks. Yesterday night they received a text from Baekhyun in the group stating that he had urgent news to share, and that they were lagging on winter musical preparations, it was just months away and they had loads to do. There was a whole new aura surrounding the two of them but the three friends that were already there didn't notice since they already had a situation at hand. Kyungsoo didn't even wait until the newcomers reached their table and expressed his wish out loud; luckily the café wasn't crowded so Jongdae was able to save some face. Lay raised an eyebrow and Hana furrowed hers once they heard their friend's uncalled for wish.

"Guys please....I don't see how- What are you guys staring at?" Jongdae asked as he noticed his two friends gaping at the approaching couple.

"What's up? " Lay curiously asked as he took a seat, Hana sat next to him, wearing dark blue denim Capri and a white v-neck tank top with a yellow hoodie. Kyungsoo looked surprised and Baekhyun gaped while Jongdae looked between the two still confused since he was technically new in their typical trio hangouts; he maybe an old buddy of the guys but he was a new friend to Hana and he didn't know the stuff the other three did, not even the limited info.

"Lay I think these guys have lost it." Jongdae said concerned. Just a second ago they were both bickering like three year olds and now they had fallen into a mutual silence while giving each other surprised looks. Lay chuckled but didn't bother inquiring them because unlike Jongdae he knew what they were thinking. Hana caught on too, it was pretty obvious for everyone but the poor sharp cheek boned dude. Well like it was said before, he's new to the whole thing so you can't blame him. He wasn't aware of Hana's 'emo' wardrobe (as Baekhyun calls it), therefore, his lack of interest in her clothing was understandable.

"Honestly bro I think they need to see your mom or-"

"Hana!" Jongdae narrowed his eyes at Kyungsoo for cutting him off but since the latter was always the one who spoke with a purpose, he let it go.

"You look good! I really like your hood. And jeans. And hair. And-"

"Kyungsoo she gets it." the said boy glared at Baekhyun who ignored his friend professionally and sat down opposite Hana. Jongdae blinked several times before deciding to completely give up since he had no grasp over the situation. Hana smiled shyly and bowed her head a little at Kyungsoo as a sign of appreciation. Baekhyun gave her a wide smile as he sat down.

"You look nice. Pretty necklace." Baekhyun complimented and Hana gave him a timid smile, Baekhyun noticed a tint of pink color her cheeks, something that wasn't missed by Lay either. Hana's necklace was visible while Lay's wasn't; it was hidden under his shirt so others didn't notice the winged pendant.

"So what is it that has Kyungsoo dreading the remnants of his vacations?" Lay asked curious and Hana saw Kyungsoo's expression change from a warm smile to a frown. Baekhyun's smile however grew wider and a whole new spark of happiness and excitement was visible in his eyes. He abruptly stood up causing his chair to screech backwards and Kyungsoo to frown deeper.

"Guess who's coming back!" Hana with furrowed eyebrows looked at Lay for answers. Kyungsoo already had his eyes closed and fingers pinching the bridge of his nose. Jongdae was smiling so seeing the mixed response Hana grew even more confused if the new arrival was a good or bad thing. Lay too looked lost for a second before a look of realization swept over his features and he smiled wide.