Busted

"Since I kind of owe you guys I'll be nice." Lay said walking in front of his friends who stood in a line like the culprits they were. Lay had a serious expression as he stood cross armed in front of them. It was weird to see a line six guys standing in front of a café like mid schoolers during a punishment but Lay needed to clear things up before Hana arrived, he didn't want her to know.

"Whose idea was it?"

They all exchanged glances with their neighbors. Lay looked like a police officer interrogating criminals and reality was somewhat the same.

"What do you mean?" Baekhyun asked feigning innocence and Lay tilted his head towards him.

"You know exactly what I mean." Baekhyun gulped and Kyungsoo decided to take a shot.

"If this is about the last minute ditch then we're honestly really so-"

"Save it Kyungsoo I know there was no concert." Lay deadpanned and Kyungsoo's mouth left hung open. Lay moved his eyes to each of the culprits as he repeated their excuses.

"I know there was no free pie offer at any restaurant", he glared at Sehun and Kai who cleared their throats before turning towards the last two, "and I also know there was no family dinner."

"Aha...about that...we-"

"I know you guys spied on us."

"WHAT?!" they chorused with wide eyes and loud enough to attract unwanted attention. Lay twisted his body to smile and apologize to the passersby before glaring at his friends again.

"B-b-but how?!" Jongdae exclaimed and Lay shook his head.

"The next time you guys create a group to 'Find HanLay', make sure you don't add me in it."

"Huh...." Chanyeol stared wide eyed before immediately pulling out his phone as others did the same. Indeed in the members list there was 'Lay' written in bold black.

"What the.....KAI!" Jongdae shouted and the said boy flinched, almost dropping his phone from his hand. He was the one who created the group. He didn't know how he was careless enough to add Lay in it too. Sehun quickly went through their entire conversation to recall what they had written and the contents Lay had read.

'Kai: FOUND THEM! Taemin just messaged me!

Sehun: Tae-who?

Kyungsoo: aren't you guys together? why are you text talking?

Jongdae: we split.

Baekhyun: SO WHERE ARE THEY?!'

The conversation so far was fine and Sehun sighed in relief, getting out of the trouble they were in would be easier. They could make up a story and say they were looking for them for a hang out. But then he scrolled further and his throat constricted. They were screwed.

'Chanyeol: omg look he's on stage! He never sings live!

Kai: but now he will since he's in loooooooove~~

Kyungsoo: lol

Baekhyun: is it me or does hana look petrified XD

Jongdae: OH LOOK! He took her out of the crowd! How romantic ;~;

Sehun: is she crying? Why the fridge is she crying?!

Baekhyun: they look like happy tears tho

Chanyeol: omg are they gonna kiss?!

Jongdae: YES!

Kai: KISS KISS KISS KISS

Sehun: NO NO NO NO NO