Parks And Ice Cream

"When the skies and the grounds were one legends, through their twelve forces, nurtured the tree of-HEY!" Baekhyun exclaimed when Jongdae pulled the paper away from him.

"Ain't nobody got time for that."

"But I need you guys to hear it!"

"WE HEARD THAT OVER 20 TIMES ALREADY!"

"Psht. Much exaggerated."

"Actually," Hana interrupted from where she was sitting next to Lay, " we have. It's great Baek I don't see why you have to get us to confirm every time." Baekhyun stared at her in disbelief.

"If you've heard it oh so many times then you must know the line that comes next." He challenged and crossed his arms while Jongdae sighed.

"-through their twelve forces, nurtured the tree of life. An eye of red force created the evil which coveted the heart of tree of life, and the heart slowly grew dry. To tend and embrace the heart of tree of life, the legends hereby divide the tree in half and hide each side. Hence- you want me to continue?" Lay raised his brow and Baekhyun closed his gaping mouth and swallowed with a shake of his head. Lay triumphantly smiled and leaned back into his seat and grabbed Hana's hand. Hana pinched his palm just for the heck of it and he looked at her with slit eyes. She on the other hand, innocently smiled and looked towards Jongdae who was shoving the sheet back into Baekhyun's bag.

"Remind me why- no wait, HOW are you doing homework when our term ended already and school hasn't even started yet?" Jongdae asked.

"It's not homework idiot. I wrote this for fun and since it's the first time I wrote, I want honest opinions."

"It's great Baek, trust me."

"Yeah, we like it." Lay added after Hana and they both nodded to support each other's statements.

"Chill out bro, it's good." Jongdae patted his back but rather than looking satisfied, Baekhyun frowned deeper.

"But you guys are my friends! You're supposed to say that!"

Jongdae groaned and looked away. Baekhyun was still silently sulking and Hana wanted to console him when she felt a tickle on her knee. Lay had left her hand and it was hovering over her knee with his fingers pinched together. She looked at him curiously, he was talking to Baekhyun and Jongdae but his fingers made contact with her knee and spread, making that area tickle. She giggled and their attention diverted to her.

"Why are you laughing?" Baekhyun looked genuinely curious and Jongdae gave her a questioning gaze too.

"Uh...I..." She was clueless about what she should say, Lay was trying his best not to let a snicker escape his lips and looked at Hana.

"Yeah Hana, why are you laughing?" He faked innocence and Hana cocked an eyebrow. He was smiling normally and if Hana didn't know better, she'd be convinced he was seriously curious. She smiled and looked back at the waiting figures in front of her.

"I just imagined how Kyungsoo must be holding up between Sehun, Kai AND Chanyeol, all alone." The excuse was worth a shot and luckily they bought it. She glared at Lay and he looked outside in attempts to hide his growing smile.

"At least Mr. Twelve Legends isn't there to add to poor Soo's torture." Jongdae supplied and Baekhyun gaped at him.

"If my absence is good for him then yours must do wonders to his mental health." He scoffed and Hana heaved a sigh as she watched them go on. They were all supposed to meet up at the café and then go to the nearby park. It wasn't just them, their elders, meaning their brothers were supposed to join them too. Hana learnt that Minseok and Tao would be present too along with the others she met at the club that day. According to Lay this was their first outing in a really long time with the entire group present.