50

Within ten minutes Hana had explained everything. Kyungsoo was sitting on the floor with his head in his hands. Hana couldn't see his face. Hana was afraid of what his reaction might be. Kyungsoo suddenly trembled and Hana thought he might be crying.

"One..." Kyungsoo mumbled, "Just give me one good reason why you're even talking to that asshole again."

Hana didn't know how to respond, Kyungsoo's voice was monotonous. She had no clue what he was feeling.

"I- he said he changed so..."

"Does he look like he changed?"

"He doesn't harass me the way he used to so..."

Kyungsoo raised his head from his hands and locked them in front of him, arms resting on knees as he looked at her, "And you actually believe that since he's stopped harassing you, he's changed?"

Hana reluctantly nodded. Kyungsoo heaved a sigh, "Do you think you're doing the right thing?"

That...she wasn't sure about. Hana believed she was, but then she'd always feel like a criminal around the guys. She wasn't sure.

"Probably..."

Kyungsoo jutted his lips and slowly nodded, "Then why am are you telling me this?"

Hana looked at him in surprise, "Huh?"

"I mean, why me?"

Hana took her time to think, "Because...you're reaction would be the most mild, and it is. Baekhyun would-"

"Explode?"

"Yeah, explode..."

Kyungsoo shifted in his seat. He was pissed. He was furious because Hana was being stupid and he could envision all the ways it could blow up in her face. Hana had secrets and Lay knew none. That, won't end well for her. She needs to know that.

"Hana, I understand you're not telling Lay anything because of your concern for him, right?"

Hana nodded and Kyungsoo shook his head, "There's no need to be so generous."

"I wanted to tell him," Hana defended, "I really did! But he's just so out of it these days, I don't want to add anything-"

"You should tell him."

"Kyungsoo, would you tell me a huge problem of yours if you see that I'm already suffering from something of my own?"

"This is friendship, Hana. You're in a relationship. You never know when the secret will be out. You're telling your problem to me, you should be telling this to Lay. Jaekyung isn't on his nice list either, by the way."

"I know! But if I tell I Lay about Jaekyung then I'll have to tell him everything."

"Isn't it about time you did that?"

Hana didn't how to respond. She should tell him, she WANTS to tell him. But, "What if he doesn't take it nicely?"

"That's his problem."

"Come on, Soo. You know how stressed he is-"

"We can handle him," he cut in and Hana noticed that this was the first time during their entire chat that Kyungsoo had hinted his anger, "If it's your depression you're worried about, we can handle him. If it's this Jaekyung business, I'll deal with him if he freaks out."

Hana stared at him wide her mouth sligly agape. Whenever Hana used to think abuot Lay's possible reactions to her secrets, the image that formed was hardly ever nice. But then there were times when she was with him and used to think she was crazy for thinking that way in the first place. Of course Lay wouldn't react negatively. Kyungsoo's determination brought her to those moments.