Password : IntoYourWorld

The reflection staring back at Hana made her curse. Baekhyun was right, she was not sick anymore, just weak. But that didn't hide the fact that her appearance was affected. Her cheeks weren't as full as they used to be and she could see the extra weight she lost. Falling sick was the worst for her. She'd always get high temperatures and her appearance would always become more fragile and thin. She touched her cheek bone and felt drops of water beneath her fingers due to the splash she had given herself. Well on the bright side, at least she didn't have a fever anymore. Sore throat was gone as well but her nose was still running a marathon. She figured having a nose with bad piping was better than having a burning body. Sniffing, she turned and flicked off the lights before leaving the bathroom and going to her room.

12:35 a.m.

Sigh. Would it be alright to call him right now? Probably not. He mentioned having practice so he'd probably be asleep, and disturbing him was not even an option. Three days had been, to put it simply, bad. There was the itch in the throat and the irregular body temperatures paired with loud sneezing, but other than that there was also the reality that she had not seen her favorite smile for three whole days. These were just three days, how would she live through and entire semester?

Her mood wasn't very jolly to begin with and the realization made it even more worse. She didn't even turn on the lights of her room since the moonlight slipping through the curtains was enough. And so she made her way to stand in front of her mirror instead of her bed.

'If you ever feel down, don't let it get to you. Stand in front of a mirror and motivate yourself. You're only as good as you make yourself to be.'

The wise words of her psychiatrist echoed in her head and took a deep calming breath and she challenged her reflection.

"It'll be fine. You'll be fine. It's not the end of the world is it, only a few months. You can do it. See! You're not even sick anymore! Which means you get to see him soon! So cheer up!" she tried smiling brightly at her reflection but after a few seconds it faltered.

"Who am I kidding? This sucks.....he'll be away the entire semester damn it. And here I'm having trouble with three days. Tch, pathetic. Baekhyun's there to make me happy, Kyungsoo is also there along with Han, Hun and the rest of the group but...."she sighed dejectedly "it still won't be the same. Whose dimple am I supposed to poke after he leaves?" she wondered out loud and a frown formed on her face. She planned on sulking but then remembered the point of the entire exercise and shook her head.

"You can do this Hana! Chanyeol has a dimple too!" She fist bumped into the air and her reflection gave a determined nod. "But...he's too tall....I'LL HAVE BAEKHYUN AND KYUNGSOO LIFT ME! YES!"

"What do you think you're doing?"

Hana practically jumped and looked around for the voice. A silhouette barely visible due to the limited light caught her attention, though she didn't need to turn on the lights to know who it was.

"What the hell do you think you're doing here?!"

The lights switched on with a brush of her finger and displayed her boyfriend sitting cross legged on the floor, next to the bed with a calm but weird expression. Hana was too flabbergasted to answers his question and pointed at every random thing she saw while desperately trying to conjure up words.

"How-you-what-I mean- what-"

"How did I get in?" He helped out with an amused smirk. Hana gulped down air and nodded.

"Sehun helped me out."

"You're not supposed to be here!" she finally found her voice and almost shouted. His nonchalant behavior made Hana want to kick him in the shin.