Surprise Surprise

They had two days to do what they planned to do in a week. Day one was spent entirely with Hana. Just the two of them going out and having fun like they'd usually do. Day two was spent with the guys but without the girl. Lay wasn't really happy about Hana not being there but the boys insisted that they deserved a girl free boys' night out.

"What if I tell her that you guys didn't want her around today?"

"That would make you an asshole. Besides, she already knows AND understands."

Of course she'd understand. She's Hana after all.

"Explain to me again why I was dragged away from my girlfriend to hang out with the group but the only 'group' I see here is you Jongdae?"

"Because."

"............."

Jongdae whistled and walked beside his friend who was staring at him questioningly. He turned a familiar corner and Lay was still looking at him expectantly. Lay decided to prompt an answer since he looked like he wouldn't continue anytime soon.

"Because...?"

"Because what?"

"Exactly."

"Exactly what?"

"What were you going to say after because?"

"Because? What?"

"Yes! Because what?!"

"Lay did you start watching those stupid videos Baekhyun always watches with Chanyeol because bro I think you're losing it."

"I JUST-"

"Look! There they are!" Lay's eye twitched in annoyance as Jongdae dragged him deeper into the arcade where the others were. The others were still in their uniforms as were they.

"Took you guys long enough." Kyungsoo commented as soon as they were in his range of hearing.

"Sorry, lover boy here didn't want to be separated from his 'mature than him' girlfriend."

"Hey!"

"Hana is more rational than him......" Chanyeol though out loud and Lay gaped.

"You're one to ta-"

"Heck yeah she is." Baekhyun piped and Lay glared. Though he wanted to injure his friends while producing minimal damage, he couldn't help but notice that they were short in number.

"I don't see Kai and Sehun."

"Oh them. They'll come later. Something about uniforms and arcade, man I don't even remember what they were complaining about." Kyungsoo shook his head.