Characters:

Britney Jones- (main character) Has blue greenish eyes, is fit and in good shape, has long wavy hair, dirty blond, is a medium length. She is 16 and has lived in LA all her life, she is very into sports and has many hobbies. She is popular on vine and is just starting youtube. Her birthday is on the 21st of December {that's actually my birthday. Lol}

Cindy Evans- (Britney's best friend) Has brown eyes, is very slim but is not active, she is also 16 and moved to LA 10 years ago and has been friends with Britney ever since. She is tall and has long black hair. Her birthday is on the 30th of March.

Grayson Dolan- (main character) He has light brown eyes, is very muscular and fit, he is really into sports. He is 16 and is turning 17 the 16th of December. He has brown hair with a blond high light at the front (short hair). He and his brother Ethan is very popular on vine and youtube. He has lived in New Jersey all his life but will be moving to LA shortly.

Ethan Dolan- ( main character, Grayson's twin brother) Has light brown eyes, is fit but not as muscular as Grayson, he is also very into sports. He is 16 and his birthday is on the 16th of December. He and his brother are very popular on vine and youtube. He has lived in New Jersey all his life but is moving to LA shortly.

Mrs Lisa Dolan- Is a very sweet and protective mother. She works a lot and is away from her children a lot. She believes in good values and hard work.

Mr Sean Dolan- Is a caring father that would do anything for his kids. He is a hard worker and loves to treat his wife and children.

Cameron Dolan- She is a loving sister that is a little over protective when it comes to her younger brothers. She just turned 18 and is very in her own world. She will live in her brother's shadow and be behind the scenes protecting them is secret.

Elisabeth Jones- She is an working woman that doesn't care much about her daughter and doesn't pay much attention to the details in her daughter's life.

Katelyn Woods- The popular girl in Britney's school. She and her gang of bullies criticise all the kids in their school. She is a skinny girl that has blonde hair and every guy fantasise about, but has a big liking of herself and steps on everyone in her way. She thinks money can buy and solve everything.

Donna Evans- The mother of  Cindy Evans. She is a loving and caring mother that works alot but will always make time for her family.