Chapter : 20

Britney's POV

"Mom why would you be so mean, we were just hanging out that's all." I said furious.
"You should stop behaving like a cheep tramp. " was all she said as she started to make her way up the stairs.
"NO, I don't think we're done here you just threw out my boyfriend just because we kissed. " I said.  As she turned around with a weird look on her face I've never seen on her.
"I don't want you to throw your life away. " she said.  This made me so mad because I knew she couldn't care less.
" LIKE YOU WOULD CARE. LIKE YOU CARED THE LAST 7 YEARS OF MY LIFE." I yelled and ran up to my room slamming the door behind me.

About 7 years ago my dad move away from us. I rarely hear from him. Before he left we were a happ family. My mother cared about me and my dad always loved me. He would take my to the beach and we would get ice cream.
A year before he left my mom and dad started fighting, alot, almost every day.
It was just one day I came down for breakfast when my dad sat in the living room waiting for me. The fist thing I noticed was his bags.
That day he said goodbye to me forever. He made me a promise that he never kept.  And that was to keep in contact with me.

Ever since he left my mom just seem to stop caring about me. She buried herself in work to keep from seeing me.

And that's why I'm mad at her. She just wants to ruin my life.

-Friday -

Ethan's POV

Me and Cindy had plans for tonight and couldn't wait to spend time with her alone, away from everything and everyone at our school that apparently hated her for being with me.

Grayson's POV

I was worried about Britney after her mom literally kicked me out of her house  last night. The last thing I wanted was for Britney to fight with her mom, she already had so much trouble at school, I didn't want her to have problems at home as well.

In our text last night she told me all about her parents and I couldn't believe that her mom didn't care about her at all. And worst her dad just leaving her behind like she never even existed.

Cindy's POV

Last night I received a call from Britney she was crying. She was miss the way her parents was again. Needing a family that cared about her. I decided to cancel my plans with Ethan so that Britney can come over and stay with me this weekend.
The only thing I had to do was tell Ethan. I didn't really know he would react so this made me extremely nervous.

Britney's POV

Cindy asked me to come and stay with her this weekend. I was excited because in the Woods house hold I always felt like family.  I felt loved.

I walked up to Grayson hugging him from behind.
" Hey babe." He said kissing my hand.
" Hey. " I said standing next to him.
"Hi Britney. " Ethan said cheerful.
"Hey Ethan. What made you so happy?" I asked curious.
" Oh my happiness has a first and a last name." He said smiling.
"Cindy Woods." Grayson said with a annoyed face.
"Ah that's so sweet Ethan. " I said.
"Yeah I can't wait for tonight.
We're going to watch a movie and hangout for a bit. " he said with a huge smile clearly exited.
This shocked me because Cindy wanted me to go to their house straight after school. This only meant one thing she was gonna cancel her plans with Ethan, the plans he was so excited about.

There's no way I'm gonna allow her to cancel her plans all because of me.

A/N THANKS for reading and vote for my story. .Comment what you think and share my story. .♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡