Chapter : 28

Ethan's POV

Me and Cindy's anniversary is coming up and I was helping Grayson with his surprise for Britney. This has me super nervous.

I wanted to make it special for Cindy. But after tonight Cindy's gonna expect alot and I fear I won't be able to top this.

Grayson's a genius when it comes to the romantic stuff and I.... well I lack the ability to imagine these things. I just do, I don't really think, I just go with it and what happens.. happens.

Cindy's POV

All the things Grayson's doing for Britney is great. I love the fact that she's so happy. She has gone through so much. She deserves to be happy.

I get the feeling that Ethan is nervous about our anniversary. The truth is I don't care if he does alot or just wants to hang out. As long as we are together.

-Text-
Cindy : hey have you guys left yet?
Britney : No he's gonna pick me up in 30..
Cindy : are you nervous?
Britney : yeah. But I can't wait. ..
Cindy : I'm so glad you're happy. .
Britney : can I tell you a secret?
Cindy : is that even a question. You know ill keep all your secrets..
Britney : Grayson makes me feel so special... I've never felt like this with anyone before. .
Cindy : you guys are really in love....
Britney : I think so too..
Cindy : I gotta go but we'll talk agian. .
Oh and I hope you enjoy tonight. .

-End of text -

Britney's POV

As I was still sitting downstairs on twitter there was finally a knock on the door. That 30 minutes felt like days.
As I get up from my seat grabbing my purse I had butterflies in my stomach. Oh the effect this boy had on me...

I opened the door and my mouth fell open.. He looked sooooooo handsome. ...

Grayson's POV

There I stood in her doorway with my breath taken away by her undeniable beauty. She looked incredible. She wore comfy looking clothing but her beauty could shine through any and everything. .

" Shell we?" I managed to get out..
" Yeah. " she said stepping closer.
I bend down kissing her cheek and whispering in her ear.
" You look breathtaking. ."
She smiled looking down.
" Well you look quite amazing yourself Mr. Dolan. ." She said as we walked to the car.

Britney's POV

We were driving to my surprise and I got more curious by the minute. .

" Babe how much do you love me?" I said placing my hand on Grayson's thigh.

" Words can't explain how much babe. Why?" He asked keeping his eye on the road.
"Do you love me enough to tell me to where we are driving. ?" He smiled
"I think you're trying to blackmail me love. ."
"No why would I ever want to do that?" I asked inicontly.
" Well I don't love you enough to ruin the surprise I spent 4 hours to prepare for you. ." He said smirking. .
I smacked his arm.
" You're on thin ice Mr. Grayson. " I said sitting back in my seat smiling accepting defeat. .

《Cliff hanger 》 Oops

A/N Thanks for reading and vote for my story. .Comment what you think and share my story. .