Chapter : 42

Grayson's POV

I was awake but my eyes wouldn't open. The bright light was hurting my eyes. Then I felt some soft lips on mine and it was like i was in heaven.

" Baby  I'm sorry for not believing you."Britney's soft voice said. I could sense the pain in her voice.
As I opened my eyes the bright light hurt my eyes.
"What happened? " I questioned trying to piece everything that happened together. .
Then it all came back to me, the pain that lead me to this.

I felt hers soft hands holding mine.
" I really didn't kiss her she forced herself onto me you have to believe me.." I plead, hoping for the best.

"I'm so sorry for not believing you. . I am so so sorry gray.." she said looking down as tears stream down her face.
" hey its okay.." i said holding her face in my hands..
"Why did you do this Gray?" She questioned holding my wrists. .
" i couldn't picture my life without you and the pain was to much to handle so i decided that I'm better dead then without you.." i said ashamed.

Ethan's POV

I'm sitting outside Grayson's room.. I'm so mad at Britney this is all her fault. . I almost lost my brother because of her..

" Babe are you okay?" Cindy questioned holding my hand..
" No I'm not my brother almost died and it's all Britney's fault. ." I say anger growing inside  me..

"You can't possibly believe that. If anyone's to blame it's Katelyn. ." She said angry.

"Whatever. " I said standing up and going into Grayson's room..

Cindy's POV

I hate when me and Ethan fight. He's just hurt at the moment. I enter Grayson's room seeing how tired Britney is looking.

" Britney let's go grab some coffee. ." I say..
" okay.." she said. And with that she stood up and kissed Grayson on the lips.

Grayson's POV

" Are you okay bro?" I ask Ethan. .
He seems to be in bad shape..
"No I'm not Grayson. . You almost died in my arms today.." he says a tear escaping his eye. .
" I'm sorry bro but I couldn't see any other way to stop this pain I was feeling. ." I say.
"No it's not right, killing yourself because of a girl......" he seemed to be angry.
"You should leave Britney, she isn't good for you.."
"Don't you ever say that again.  She is my whole world. " i say hurt and angry.
"She's not good for you.." he pleads. .
"If Cindy were to leave you today how would you feel?" I ask.
" Bad.......... lost" he says looking down. .
"Don't be mad at Britney.." i tell Ethan. .

7 years later

Today I  am asking Britney to be my wife for life.
We were sat at the beach just chatting and I knew the time was right.

"Britney love.. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. . You make every day better and I can't think of a life without you.." i say nervously.

" Gray I love you so much you're my everything. ." She says kissing me on the lips. .

I pull out a velvet box with the ring in

I pull out a velvet box with the ring in.. Britney's face lights up and her eyes water..

" Britney Jones will do me the honour of being my wife?" I ask her.

She just cries into her hands and shakes her head yes..
We kiss and I slip the ring on her finger. .

I felt like the luckiest guy in the world and i never wanted this moment  to end

Britney's POV

This moment was unreal. I was so happy to be with Grayson. .

A couple of months back Ethan asked Cindy to marry him.. i can still remember every detail. . It was so beautiful. . And now my moment has come and i can't be more happy. .

Cindy's POV

Today Grayson is asking Britney to marry him and could not be more happy for them..
Ethan asked me to marry him 3 months ago.  It was the best feeling  ever ..
We were surrounded by lights and he said the sweetest things..

From the moment  we met I knew we were ment to be.. It was alway him..

A/N the book is done guys.. Thanks for reading. .. my first book done .. I'm surprised. . Sorry for taking so long.. like and comment what you think.