Chapter : 24

Ethan's POV

I was trying so hard to concentrate on working out but I couldn't take my eyes of Cindy. She was all I've been thinking of all week. I truly don't know what's going on with me I've never felt like this.

" Babe can you please stop staring me I know I look ridiculous working out but you're scaring me now.." Cindy said punching my shoulder jokingly while smiling.
" Come on you don't look ridiculous working out. " I said walking over to her.
"Yeah right." She said.
" It's true. Your very hot . I'm a lucky guy to have such a sexy girl by my side." I said lightly pecking her lips.

Britney's POV

The smell of delicious bacon filled the air and my nose lead me to the amazing smell. It also lead me to my handsome boyfriend in front of the stove cooking. I couldn't help but stare at his beautiful features. . His back muscles flexing as he is cooking.

" I can feel you stair at me." He said turning around.

I just blushed looking down.

"Breakfast smells amazing." I said still not looking at him.

He slowly made his way to me lifting my chin. Finally my eyes met his. I could feel myself tremble as his hands found their way to my hips. He looked at my lips, slowly leaning down. But just before he could kiss me I spoke.

"Do you smell something burning?" i ask totally ruining the moment. He immediately looked at the smoking pan on the stove.

"Damn it." He said making his way to the sink with the smoking pan in his hands.

"You're adorable." I laughed at how disappointed he was that our breakfast burned.He looked at me for a few seconds. He looked confused then he realised what I meant and started laughing.

-1 Month later-

Time has flown by. I just started to avoid my mother after that Friday night. I went home after school till she arrived at home. sometimes I would go visit Cindy and other times I'd be home at least once a week for her to see so she'd know I'm still alive. i have to admit I'll never forget what my mother did to me. That  day i lost all my respect for her.

Other than that things have been fine. Katelyn has tried everything to get to me and Cindy but we promised each other to never let that happen.

As for me and Grayson we have been great and i have never been so happy.

Things with my YouTube channel has been great. I'm gaining more and more subscribers. I've even convinced Cindy to start a YouTube channel and she's a natural.

Tomorrow it's me and Grayson's one month anniversary. We have decided not to talk to much about our relationship on our channels. If people found out then great but we weren't rub it in Grayson's fans faces. He didn't want me to get hate. Well at least not because of him.

A/N Thanks for 1.5K reads.Comment what you think. If you guys could vote that'd be great.Share my story..

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG..

<3 <3