Chapter:4

Cindy's POV

The first thing I did when I got to school was look for Britney and the Dolans. I was hoping to spend more time with them before Katelyn returned from Cheer camp. She would surely not be happy about the new guys hanging out with us.

"Hi." I hear out of the blue behind me which made me jump.
I turned around to see Ethan standing there.
"Gosh, you scared me." I said.
"Sorry. " he said in a soft voice.
"Hey guys..!!" I heard Grayson say walking up to us.
"Hey did any of you see Britney. "I asked.
"Yeah she's at her locker. She went to go get some books. I'll be back I'm gonna go keep her company. " Grayson said.

-Thursday-
Britney's POV

We had biology and we had an group assignment, me and Grayson were in a group. We didn't get very far so I invited him over to my house. But for some reason I was very nervous for later today. The rest of the day dragged by and finally it was time to go home.
When the bell rang me and Grayson started to walk home.

"So how was your day?.." Grayson asked.
"It was fine just very long, and yours?"
"It's better now that I'm with you. "He said with a smirk, which made me blush for some reason.
"Your such a flirt Mr. Grayson Dolan." I joked.
He just laughed and playfully pushed me to the side.
We finally got to my house.
"Ya hungry. ?"I asked Grayson.
"Yeah I'm starving." He replied. .
"So where do you wanna work, in my room or do you wanna work here in the kitchen?"
"In your room if it is alright. ." He said as he finished his lunch.
" Okay follow me." I said.
As I walked up the stairs I could feel his eyes wondering over my body.
I turend around and catched him looking straight at my ass.
"You like what you see?" I joked.
He only laughed.

While I was writing down some information I could feel him stare at me so I looked up. We looked deep into each other's eyes. It wasn't awkward at all, which was weird nothing like this had ever happened to me.
Both of us leaned in as we were about to kiss his phone rang.
It was his aunt to notify him she's here to come pick him up.

A/N Guys please let me know what you think and what you want to happen next..♥♥♥