Chapter : 14

Ethan's POV

I was talking to Cindy about the wrestling team. And that I had a chance to join the team. She was so excited and happy for me.
I couldn't help but love the way she acted and the way her hand felt in mine.
We were still talking we someone bumped into Cindy making her spill her drink.

"Oh I'm sorry dear" This strange girl said laughing as she walked away. I looked her straight in the eyes.  She was beautiful. Any guys dream girl. But she seemed to be one of the mean girls.

Britney's POV

After Cindy spilled her drink on her she gave me a look and stood up.
I walked to bathroom after her.
When we got into the bathroom she was furious.
"Did you see who that was?" She questioned.
"Yes. " I said knowing that Katelyn was going to be hard on her.
I wasn't going to stand up for her anymore. She has to learn to do that herself.
"And you didn't do anything? " she questioned looking furious and hurt at the same time.
"Cindy you know you're my best friend. But I can't stand up for you all my life and you don't do a thing for yourself. " I said.
"Fine don't help me looks like I'm all alone in this right. " she said raising her voice.
"No you're not alone you just have to start getting the confidence to stand up to Katelyn by yourself. Because I'm not always there. "I said reassuring and calming.
"NO YOU JUST CARE ABOUT YOURSELF !!!" She yelled getting more upset.
"Cindy just stop I don't want fight with you. " I said.
"She's gonna make my life unbeatable and I don't know what to do." She said, I could hear the fear in her voice. "No you shouldn't let that happen. " I said as I gave her a paper towel to wipe her shirt.

I signed knowing that this was only gonna be one of many breakdowns she's gonna have this week.

Grayson's POV

Britney and Cindy have been in the rest room a while now and I was getting worried.  They didn't look to happy when they left to  the bathroom and me and Ethan was wondering what was going on.

Finally after a long time they came back to sit with us. Cindy's eyes were red a clear sigh that she has been crying.
Ethan just gave me a worried look and stood up taking Cindy's hand in his and walking out.

Ethan's POV

When Cindy returned to the lunch table her eyes were red , indicating that she's been crying. As she sat down I knew I had to talk to her. So I took her hand and walked out side.

We were now in the hall .
" What happened. Why did you cry?" I asked worried.
"It's nothing. Don't worry ." She said wiping her eyes trying to hide her true emotions.

"I know it's not nothing . Please just tell me what happened. " I said taking both her hands and intertwining our fingers.

"The girl that bumped into me..... well she's. ...She's Katelyn. The one that has been bulling me." She said calming herself down.

"So her bumping into wasn't an accident. ..and that's why you were crying. " I ask.

"No when I went to the bathroom I had a fight with Britney, and the worst part is she didn't even do anything wrong. I was mad at Katelyn and then took it out on her. But I started crying because I knew that Katelyn is so much more beautiful than me and that sooner or later you'll leave me for her.." she said bursting out in tears while saying the last part.

The awful thing is that she was completely wrong. I thought Katelyn was beautiful but the thing is that I could never leave Cindy.
She was an great person, she was perfect to me. Beautiful and had the most amazing personality , it surprised me that she didn't know that.

As I stood there in the hallway, I didn't know what else to say to convince Cindy that I would never leave her. I couldn't handle seeing her like this and all I wanted to do was kiss her and to show her I loved her.

Cindy's POV

He surprised me by kissing me passionately. I never wanted this moment to end. Our lips moved in sinc. He pushed me against the wall slightly. This only made me want this moment even more.

I think I'm in love. But how could this be, I've only known this amazing boy for a week.

A/N Thanks for reading and vote for my story. .Comment what you think and share my story pls..♥
▲▼