Chapter: 2

Cam's POV

Today is the day that my younger brothers are moving to LA and to be honest I hate the idea of them going to live in a different state all alone.

As we drove to the airport the car was silent, which was weird because they usually have a mouthful to talk about. I think everyone was a bit anxious. When we got to the airport we hugged the boys, said our goodbyes and watched them board.

Grayson's POV

We got on the plane and we both got seats next to each other. We both were a little upset about leaving our family. The whole flight was silent, I listened to music and eventually fell asleep.

I woke up when Ethan told me that we are about to land. We were going to live with my aunt and uncle in LA.

Britney's POV

It was like 10 in the morning and I was setting up my camera to film my first YouTube video. I decided to do facts about me since I wanted people to get to know me better.

When the camera was all ready I started the video.

Ethan's POV

When we got to our uncles place he gave us an option to stay in the house or in the cottage in the large back yard. He told us that he didn't want both of us living in the cottage so we had to choose. Me and Grayson both wanted the cottage so we had to play rock, paper, sizars to see who will be staying where.
"Rock, paper, sizars, shoot! "
"Rock, paper, sizars, shoot!"

Grayson won so that meant that he got the cottage, I actually didn't mind because he would have to keep that place clean by himself.

Grayson's POV

I got the cottage and thought it was cool because I would be kind of living on my own.
"Well guys I'm gonna go check out the cottage and get settled in." I said before I left.

The cottage looked pretty cool. I unpacked and decided that since there was not much left of the day I would go gym to let off some steam.
I really want someone other than Ethan to gym with me.

-Sunday-

Tomorrow was our first day of school at our new school and I was hoping we would fit in because I really miss doing sports at school like wrestling and football. Me and my brother were quite into sports and were very competitive.

Cindy's POV

As I sat on my bed for the first time today I could not believe that tomorrow was school again. I spent most of my day looking after my cousin, she is 5 years old. To be honest I was very tired. Before I went to bed I got in the shower.

A/N sorry for posting this late was very busy. I hope you enjoy this book and vote and tell me what you think. .