Dates?

ALICE POV

My breathing increased rapidly toward his words. I then heard him chuckling and soon enough he uncovered my eyes and I saw him. Those same Crystal blue eyes I saw the first night I met him. I hit him hard on his arm.

"Oww..," He said playfully pouting. I smiled "You scared me."

"Im sorry but I really wanted a moment alone with you with no one around," He said looking directly into my brown eyes.

"Are you some kind of serial killer cause that last part sounded creepy," I said laughing. He tried his best to keep a serious face on but ended up laughing. We then began talking .

"So wait ,wait, wait you jumped off your house roof just to win a bet for chocolate, " I said in disbilef unable to stop my laughter. He just smiled looking at me and gave a small chuckle.

"I was hungry and I love chocolate, " he said looking down and picking up something.

We were sitting on the grass so I don't know what he would be picking on. Eww unless he's into picking up snails or worms?!?! If so I'll get right up and run for my life.

Just then he showed me a flower. "This is for you," he said looking nervous.

"Aww is lil marvin nervous ," I cooed poking his cheek and grabbed the flower. I smelled the flower and it had a great smell. Almost like the body sprays but this smell was all natural.

"Its beautiful ," I said softly.

He then put a strand of my hair behind my ear and looked at me.

"Not as beautiful as you," He said and I swear I felt my cheeks turning a crimson pink color. Just then the bell rang indicating lunch was over. Marvin got up and put out his hands so I can take them.

"Such a gentleman, " I said and we both gave a small laugh. "Can I have your number," He said and without a second thought I handed him my phone. He typed in his number and now he was in my contacts. He took out his phone and typed away. Just then my phone vibrated.

I slide the screen and I laughed .

Marvin had put himself as' The cutie' in my contacts. I smiled up at him and with that we walked back inside school.

CHRISTIAN POV

"I'm not jealous.. I'm not jealous.." was all I kept saying inside my head. I should be happy for her. I don't know why it bugged me to see them together. Marvin is actually a good friend of mine but I didn't like the idea that he had a thing for Alice.

So I might of followed behind Alice and saw her with marvin sitting by the grass area.

I walked back inside school and made my way over to the cafeteria. I sat next to some friends of mine. "Hey chris where have you been your girlfriend over there has been making out with more then 2 guys if I were you I would of dum-"

"I broke up with that SLUT long ago she wasn't what I needed," I said smiling. Isaac just laughed and so did everyone in my table.

Just then the be rang and I was off to class. But one thing I couldn't keep off my mind was.....

Is Marvin more suitable for Alice then Me?!?!

'You don't like Alice and you shouldn't Since you don't deserve her' Half my brain kept saying.

'Na fuck you I can get anyone I want' My other half kept saying.

"No," was all I said but quietly. I don't deserve Alice . She's a genuine person with a big heart. I can't bare to brake her heart with my ex that's completely different I didn't care about her since she obviously didn't care for me. The only thing that attracted me toward her was she's a sex addict. But Alice... She's a whole different story she's so pure and sincere. She can easily brighten someone's day with just her smile. She even made my sister smile. Even I couldn't make her smile and that right there says something.

"Mister lopez since you obviously seem to be in another planet why don't you snap back to our world and answer the question?" Mrs Clayton said annoyed.

I took a deep breath and looked up at the screen.

"Read it out loud," She said.. No!wait ..she demanded.

"What is a long term goal ?" I said and though for a moment.

"Umm.. well a long term goal is a goal you set out for yourself and mostly takes a long time till you finally achieve it," I said smiling.

" and what long term goal would you set out for," Mrs Clayton said being all nosey.

"To find the right girl and Marry her," I said earning a lot of awe's in class .

I couldn't help but think of Alice.

God! what Is this girl doing to me?