Worst dream

Christian pov

.

.

"Get away from me!" I yelled in panic. This cant be happening! No I refuse to believe anything.
"But baby, Little Alice would not want that?" She mocked.
I glared at her causing her smirk to grow.
"Dont mention her!" I said through gritted teeth.
"I ment our baby not that girl," she snapped.
I tried to start up but my body was still weak. I was about to stand straight till a sharp pain caused me to fall back down. I noticed I had some scissors on my leg. I looked up to see Her laughing at me.
Why is she-Wait... she just... Stab me?
Just then she pulled out a knife.
"Bye Jerk!" She yelled.
.

.

.

"Honey whats wrong," I heard someone say. I kept panting and fell off the bed when I heard her voice. I was trembling and could not stop for some reason.

I felt someone touch my shoulder and for some reason it helped me relax. I looked up and saw my mom with a horrified expression and Alice hovering over me looking worried.

I opened my mouth but could not speak for some apparent reason that dream scared the whole living daylights out of me.

"Calm down Christian, its okay now. It was only a dream babe," She spoke calmly. It actually helped me relax .

After a few deep breaths I was all calm. I gave Alice and my mom a side smile.

"Dont do that again.  I was so scared honey," My mother scowled ,then hugged me. I stood up and laid on the bed. My mom had left to take care of the paper work.

"What was all that about?" Alice questioned.  It wasn't that big of a deal so I had no problem telling her.

"I had a dream-"

"No shit," she interrupted rolling her eyes playfully.

I held my laugh and gave her a serious look. She said a low sorry and allowed me to continue.

"About you know my ex?" It came out more like a question.

"Yea slut number one," She joked making me crack a smile.

"I dreamt she was pregnant and then she killed me," I said feeling uncomfortable.

"She is pregnant. Ive seen her at school and word is she is two months pregnant but no one knows from who," She stated. 

I felt myself grow scared. What if its mine? Oh please dont let it be mine.

I saw her expression remain the same and looking at me as if I were crazy.

"What!" I snapped. I didnt mean to though.

"Please tell me your not thinking its yours," She bluntly said.

"Well I did have sex with her that night I broke up with her," I argued. Her expression didnt change and instead she rolled her eyes at me.

"Christian,  you guys broke up three-no four months ago. So why are you worried?" She questioned.

"How can I not when there is a-Wait what! So its not... mine. Alice! its not mine," I cheered feeling relief.

Man did I dodge a bullet there.

.

.

.

.

.