Your love

CHRISTIAN POV

One Month later

" Alright so what your saying is the mue can be time or a constant number given?" I questioned. I finally decided to get tutoring since I want to graduate.  Alice made me care for school and actually gave me motives to push my life forward and leave the bad stuff in the past.

"Uh.. oh-yea  it goes like that and now plug it into the formula and make sure to factor the factorial and I think you know what to do from there," she grinned proudly. Thanks to Brenda I was able to pick up my grade in math. I would of asked Alice to help me but math isn't her strongest subject and she's barely mainting a C which isn't all that good since im trying to at least maintain straight B's.

"I think I'm done?" I said unsurely as I handed my paper to Brenda. She smiled and nodded her head at me.

"So can we end this session early?" I asked wanting to see Alice.

"Oh um yeah. Why not cut it early and let you go," she said smiling at me. I don't know why but  her smile looked force. I shrugged it off and walked away with my books in my hand.I went to the bathroom since I really had to go. After taking care of some business I walked down the halls and saw my truck nearby. I noticed a paper stuck to my truck wind shield. Hmm wonder what that's about-it better not be one of those fuckers leaving their number for Alicd again cause if it is I swear to-

I stopped thinking once I saw it had my name with hearts on it.

Dear Christian,
Hey chris well I just wanted to say hey and I think your really cute. I wish you would stop wasting your time with Alice and get a real women. I can always show you a good time. You should consider what im telling you.

Sincerely,
Your secret admire

-

The fuck is this shit. Why would I leave Alice for some  known girl who basically sounds like a prostitute.  I crumpled the paper and threw it away. I then got in my car and decided to drive over to Alice's job to go eat there. As I drove I noticed a black car with black tinted windows following me. I shrugged it off and within ten minutes I arrived at Byrne's burgers and milkshake restaurant. I was Seated and notice Brenda worked here too since she arrived within minutes. I saw Alice and smiled at her. She rolled her eyes at me and stuck out her tongue. Just then Brenda appeared and stsrted talking to me about what I wanted to eat.

".. and that is the special. would you like to try it?" she asked. I looked at her confused and realized she was telling me the special. I was too busy focusing on Alice that I got distracted.

"I'd rather grt the burger with fries and for the drink tell Alice make it for me."

Alice always knows how to surprise me with drinks so I trust her.

I took out my phone and noticed I had one text message.

From: Babe
Stop stalking me at my work

I looked up and noticed her smiling at me as she attended other customers. 

To: Babe
Nah, I like stalking you because it's fun

Just then Brenda came and tried to make small talk with me. I'm grateful that she's helping me out but that doesn't necessarily mean were friends automatically. 

"Brenda can you call Alice over," I said cutting her off. She kept smiling but it looked forced again. She walked away and called over Alice who came.

" What can I do for you sir," she beamed smiling at me.

"For one you can get me that drink I asked for," I whined trying to look bothered.