Just thought

ALICE POV

I woke up at dawn since I had to go do my morning jogs. once I had gotten ready in my closet I came out and saw Lily was awake putting on her shorts and a sleeveless shirt. If I didn't know any better I would say she's in basketball. "Lily why are you getting ready?" I asked. She jusy smiled at me "Same reason you are," I just smiled and Put my hair up in a ponytail. Lily did the same and skipped downstairs. "I'll catch up with you guys in a bit," I heard Christian say. I just smiled and left with lily.

We had made it our way toward the park and we decided to take a quick break.

"Im wanna drink water," Lily said making a funny pouty face. I just laughed but we made our way to the water fountain. Truth is I was super thirsty too and needed water.

Once I was drinking water I turned to see lily and she was frozen in place. Its as if she saw something that scared her. I looled in the direction she was looking at and there stood the monster trying to hit on Marvin who was avoiding her.

He then ran faster as if his life depended on it and left Makayla behind who saw me and marched over to where I was.

"Alice," Her voice was serious and cold.

Lily was hidding behind my leg but she couldn't stop shaking .

"And Lily!" She said it in a high squeaky voice that I didn't even know she had.

"M-makayla h-hi I-I-"

"How do you know her?" I asked with curiousity running through my mind. Lily had fear written all over her self. But why is she scared of course im scared but not as much as Lily.

"Mind your own business A!" Makayla said snapping at me looking annoyed.

"C-can W-we L-leave?" Lily whispered still studdering. I nodded and we were about to leave till Makayla spun me around looking pist off as ever.

"Where do you think your going with my sister!"

It then hit me she is Lily's step sister the one she fears.

Something inside me snapped remembering what Lily told me. I know Makayla is a bully and cruel but come on there has to be a limit on her. who in there God damn mind dares to physically hurt a little girl that's been through so much.

"Oh so now its your sister huh?!?!"

I don't know where this confidence came from.

"Better watch how you talk to me-"

"You know what I don't give a fuck! How dare you physically hurt a little girl? How old are you? Oh yea 17 and how olf is she... Only a coward would hurt those who are smaller then them," I felt my fist clench and I seemed to gain confidence.

Just then I saw her try to swing at me but a hand grabbed her fist.

I turned around to be surprised with Christian.

"Leave..." He said to me and lily.

I grabbed lilys hand and we left the park and jogged back home.

I then entered the kitchen to make some scrambled eggs. I couldn't help but think over what just happened. So if makaylas related to lily doesn't that mean she related to Christian too?