Imperfection...

CHRISTIAN POV

Lunch was.... unusual. I can't believe Lily called my girlfriend a slut. Beatrice was pretty upset with this so that's why she called my sister a brat. I already had a talk with her and now I need to have a talk with lily.

I walked straight to her room and knocked three times till she opened the door. She was talking on the phone smiling but her smile deflated when she saw me.

"Uhh.. Brit im'a have to call you back.... Kay bye." with that being said she closed her phone and motioned me to enter.

"Lil we need to talk-

"I kinda already knew that and I also know it's going to be about me calling your girlfriend slut," She said in a monotone.

"So Tell me what gives you the right to call my girlfriend a Slut and why didn't you let her take you to the restroom."

She gave this big dramatic sigh. " I think I made it pretty clear that I don't li-

"But why!" I said raising my voice a little. This got her annoyed and frustrated.

" Because it's true everyday month you have a new girlfriend and there always the same one's. The slutty type and there's a reason I would always lock myself in my room. It wasn't only because of dad but because of your girlfriends they weren't nice. They've all hurt me.... Everyone hurts me Except mom and Alice. Also I see the way you look at her I know you like her-

"I do not!" I yelled objecting and looking away.

"And who are you trying to convince her or yourself."

I was out of words like speechless. Since when did my sister grow this smart.

"Look just be nice to Beatrice at least pretend to like her and I promise i'll never let anyone hurt you," I said sending her a weak smile. Before I left I heard her whisper something that broke my heart.

"Don't promise something you can't do."

What did she mean by that?

As I entered my room I remembered Beatrice wanted me to call her. But I was in no mood to talk over the phone with her. To be honest I did like her but she does bug me at times with her constant whining and nagging.

I decided to send her a text message tomorrow morning. I couldn't help but feel confused. I like Alice but I don't want to hurt her. I'm that type of guy that can't take a relationship serious and I'm known as the heartbreaker. I don't know why but I've grown fond of Alice and taken a liking in her. I care about her and I'm just looking out for her. She thinks I'm what's best for her but little does she know who I truly am.

I stood up and went to the kitchen. It was really dark since it was half past midnight. Everyone's asleep by now but me. My little sister's words kept going through my head giving me a head. I decided to go drink an asprin to help me. As I entered the kitchen I noticed the fridge was open. I went to close it but it didn't shut I heard someone groaning.

"Hello? I'm still here you know!" The person shrieked.

I apologized and grabbed a glass cup. I filled it up with pure water and grabbed the bottle of Advil. Once I turned I saw Alice with a piece of Chocolate cake.

" Your eating Cake in the night, I said clearly amused.

"Well yeaahhh... ," she replied like it was the most obvious thing in the world.