Missing you

ALICE POV

Once me and Lily got home i hugged her. I saw some tears falling down freely from her eyes.

"Don't worry she'll never hurt you ever a-again," i said. My voice started to get a little raspy since that happens when i cry.

" Y-You promise," She said studdering but sobbing in the crook of my neck. I felt my heart break when she cried. I guess seeing her cry like this because of makayla Triggered something in me. Something that made me protective over lily since Makyla was worst to me when we were small. But why does she hate Lily so much what did she ever do to her for her to abuse Lily? HELL! What the fuck did i ever do to her?

I just think she has issues and is too full of herself to care what she does to others.

Once lily calmed down i sat down and watched T.V with her. We were watching 'My life as a teenage Robot' It's not on T.V anymore but i love it so much i bought a movie with all the series on it.

I looked at the clock and noticed it was 10 indicating i had 4 hours left before my date. I honestly didn't want to leave lily alone so i texted Marvin to see if she can tag along. He quickly responded and i checked my phone to see what he said.

The cutie ;)

Yea sure i don't mind but remeber to bring extra clothes, towels, and yourselfs

I smiled and felt excited since I was able to bring lily. Just then the door opened and in walked Christian. He then gave lily a weak smile. He walked toward Lily and hugged her tightly. I can see Lily was on the verge of tears. "I'm so sorry i wasn't there to stop her when we lived with her.. I-i-i S-should of-I'm sorry," He said and let out a sob. He was crying and so was Lily. " I promise on my life i won't let anything else happen to you ever!" He said with determination.

I let out a small awe and heard Lily giggling.

I'LL UPDATE TONIGHT SINCE I HAVE WORK I'M SO SORRY FOR THIS SHORT CHAPTER BUT AWWW A BRO AND SIS MOMENT HOW CUTE