awake or em I asleep

CHRISTIAN POV

I awoke up early in the morning like I always do and got ready. I usually took my morning walks just to relax a bit. With my parents constantly fighting it kinda stressed me out since they were always too busy fighting to even remember they had a daughter and son. I'm the oldest so I make my sister lunch and breakfasts.

Before leaving I made my sister breakfast and even made her lunch. My little sister is 9 years old and I adore her. I also have another sister but she's not from my dad. Yup my mom cheated on my dad so there constantly fighting about that.

My other sister was my age Makayla. She was tomboyish and a total bitch.

As I walk outside I and engulfed with a cold breeze. It had been cloudy for the past few days so the weather was terrible. It then began to rain. I past some forest and for some reason I felt like something wasn't right. I walked closer toward the bottom of a cliff that wasnt that big. I heard someone groaning in pain. "Hello?" I asked hoping to get a response. "mmm?" I heard someone say. I ran toward the direction the voice came from. I looked around till something caught my eyes. It was a girl who looked so hurt and helpless. It was none other then Alice.

"Oh God!" I exclaimed seeing her bleeding and bruised up. I felt my stomach turn knots and a wave of pity flooded within me. The first thing I did was carry her bridal style to a nearby clinic since it was like a hosptial but a really small.

Once I barged in I asked for Doctor Rudy. I've known Doctor rudy for some time since I would bring my sister her when my dad would hit her. This was like a don't ask what happened or say anything about it clinic.

The doctor brought a gurdy and took her away. He then came out after an hour of waiting with good news.

"Well luckily she only had a few cuts and bruises but she did suffer a concussion. It wasn't anything too bad but I doubt she will remember what happened." He said then walked away. He motioned me to follow him and I did. Once I entered the room I saw Alice looking around clueless. "Where am I Christian? " She asked sounding like she really didn't have an idea what was going on.

"Ill explain later but now we have to go," I said sounding like I was in a rush. I actually was since My phone was ringing. "Hello," I said .

"Chrissy Dads drunk and keeps banging on my door screaming Daughter of a whore. Im scared brother I don't know what will happen if he breaks down that door." Lily said sounding like she was on the verge of crying. I told her to hang on and grabbed Alice's hand running back to my house.

Once I got there I opened the door and ran up to my sisters room. I saw the door half broken and a broken beer.

"STOP DAD!!!" I heard my sister yell. Once I walked in I saw my dad slap my sister across the face . She was crying and her shirt was on the floor. I ran toward my dad and threw him on the ground. I yelled at my sister to leave. She ran out that room and kept crying. I didn't want her to see me beat up our dad. "You basturd!!" I yelled at him as I punched him repeatedly. I couldn't seem to stop punching him punch after punch. Memories flashed back when I was young and he would hit my mom. I basically would see this and cry my self to sleep but now I can do something about it and protect my little sister and mom.

I came back to reality when someone's hand landed on my shoulder. I turned and saw Alice there giving me her pity look. "You can stop now it'll be okay," She said in a soft voice. She then helped me get off my fathers lifeless body. She wiped the tears off my face. I didn't even know I was crying till she wiped off some tears my face.

"Thanks," Was all I could say. we left that room and I went to my room and grabbed my luggage. I started putting some clothes in and I even had an extra one for my little sister and my mom. I gave this to alice and asked her to start packing for my sister. I finished packing and put my stuff near the door. I went upstairs to find my mother unconscious with blood running from her nose. "Hun..," she said but I hushed her and engulfed her in a hug.

"Start packing where leaving this place now and only take important stuff." I said And she agreed.

My sister and mother finished packing. we were all in the living room and the only question they had was "Where are we staying," my mom and sister said in union. I screamed the back of my head and was about to say something till someone spoke up for me. "At my place, " I heard a soft voice speak up.